JahidHossain

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
Hello experts.
This is my first post here and it may sound stupid to you. But I expect your opinion.
Well, my PCs config is:
AMD FX 8120 + Thermaltake Frio Advanced CPU Cooler
M/B MSI 990FXA-GD65
16GB of Transcend RAM(1600 MHz)
128 GB SATA III SSD + 2TB SATA III Seagate Baracuda
Sapphire Radeon HD 6670
Thermaltake SmartPower 550W PSU

I wanna upgrade my AGP and my question is which will be a better choice for me among the following two:
1. Sapphire HD7870 GHZ EDITION OC 2GB GDDR5 OR
2. Two Sapphire HD7770 GHZ EDITION OC 1GB GDDR5
also what are the advantages and disadvantages over one another.

Two more questions:

1. Do you think I should upgrade my CPU Cooler to Frio OCK from Frio Advanced if I'm to overclock[Note: Only Thermaltake coolers are available in my country] and
2. Do you think I should change my RAM(Memory Modules) if I'm to overclock? If yes pls help me choose the best.

Finally I'm really sorry for this lengthy post. Hope you never mind.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
1 7870 all the way 100% done deal. I would NEVER EVER recommend buying 2 mid range gpus and crossfire them, where are you going to go when its upgrade time?

Also there is issues with microstuttering that I think are still present even on the 7xxx series aswell as 6xx of nvidia.

And No to both your other questions
1 7870 all the way 100% done deal. I would NEVER EVER recommend buying 2 mid range gpus and crossfire them, where are you going to go when its upgrade time?

Also there is issues with microstuttering that I think are still present even on the 7xxx series aswell as 6xx of nvidia.

And No to both your other questions

Solution