SIGNINGIN!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO EVERTIME I LPAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmapleaf

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2012
Hello,
IHAVE ALREADY LOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IHAVE BEEN TRYING 4 AMONTH WITH THIS!!!!,IM GOING TO TRY 1 MORE TIME OR CANCEL---MY POGO FOREVER!!!!!
WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN!!!!!!IN EVERY TIME I WANT TP OLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND WHY ISNT THERE APERSON TO TALK TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYMORE!!!!

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Hello,
IHAVE TRIED TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!INTERJECTING TONS OF EXCLAMATION!!!!!!!!!!,POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!AT RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAEK AHRD OT RAED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAYBE GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!RESPONSES IF POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, threatening to cancel your Pogo account on a website that's not Pogo isn't likely to get you very far.

threatening to cancel a pogo account to a pogo rep would most likely get them pissed off and less likely to help. Most people don't take well to "Do what I tell you right now or I'm done with you"

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010

I've played that card before, and yes, it usually pisses them off instantly. Kind of a funny story, so I'm hijacking the thread (which was already pointless, so meh).

I was working on a project for school and needed to order a few things I couldn't find locally. About $200 total, just weird miscellaneous crap (that incidentally, cannot be returned). So, I place my order, pay extra for two day shipping because I needed it by the end of the week (deadline dropped in my lap, nothing could be done about it), and ask them to rush the order. They agree, and my package gets shipped.

So, I'm watching the tracking info for the package, and on the day of delivery the package gets flagged as undeliverable. What the hell. So, I call up UPS and ask what's going on. The idiots forgot to put my street address on the package. The destination was my name, followed by a city, state and zip code. Seriously, they fucked up that bad. UPS won't let me intercept the package due to corporate policies, so I get to watch the tracking number as it makes its way back across the country to the morons who shipped it.

Now, royally pissed off, I decide it would be better for me to email them rather than call, because I'm going to lose my temper. In my email I explain that their error has caused me to miss my deadline (cannot be extended, no late entry, I'm officially out), and that I am not a happy customer. I then tell them that they are going to immediately refund me every cent of my purchase, including the extra I paid for two day shipping. I also tell them that if they refuse to refund my money, I'm going to issue a chargeback on my credit card and TAKE the money back from them.

About an hour later I get a response back from the owner of the (small) company fuming at my tone, telling me that I have no right to make demands of them. He then did as I demanded and issued the refund. He was angry and indignant, sure, but I got my refund, and in record time.

Status
Not open for further replies.