Solved

2D vision (3 monitor) on a single gtx 680

Hey guys first time pc bulider here,
How would i go about setting up 2D surround on a gtx680? Would i plug 1 monitor into hdmi and the other two into dvi? Is there some adapter i need or somthing?
SIDE NOTE: i would like to plug all three monitors into hdmi if that is possible. I will get another gtx680 so i can run sli when i get the money. Here is the monitor(s) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049
Thanks in advance guys!
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about vision monitor single
  1. Best answer
    Deathwish1909 said:
    Hey guys first time pc bulider here,
    How would i go about setting up 2D surround on a gtx680? Would i plug 1 monitor into hdmi and the other two into dvi? Is there some adapter i need or somthing?
    SIDE NOTE: i would like to plug all three monitors into hdmi if that is possible. I will get another gtx680 so i can run sli when i get the money. Here is the monitor(s) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049
    Thanks in advance guys!

    Yes.

    You can use DVI male to HDMI female adapters if you want to use HDMI for all of your monitors.
  2. Best answer selected by Deathwish1909.
  3. ko888 said:
    Yes.

    You can use DVI male to HDMI female adapters if you want to use HDMI for all of your monitors.


    Do you have a recomended adapter http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812270286
    Will this work?
  4. Deathwish1909 said:
    Do you have a recomended adapter http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812270286
    Will this work?

    Yes. That's the correct adapter.
  5. Those adapter's will work or you can get a DVI to HDMI cable it has a DVI on one end and HDMI on the other eliminating the need for a adapter altogether.
  6. Thanks! I chose your method :D!
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Gtx Monitors HDMI Graphics Product