Second monitor won't go fullscreen.

e0turnerl

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2012
Sup guys, my second monitor is mounted on my wall so I can watch movies on it while in bed etc. I used to be able to drag the movie onto the second monitor and click full screen and it would go fullscreen on that monitor. When I try and do it now the movie doesn't go fullscreen on the second monitor, it goes fullscreen on the first monitor, but also cuts off half the image. (Second monitor is bigger than the first)

Secondly, I used to be able to put a movie full screen on the second monitor, then carry on working on my first monitor without the movie exiting fullscreen. I can't do that now either?

Anybody had any similar experiences and know how to fix it? Really annoying me atm. :(

Thank you in advance to any replies.

~Luke

crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
I don't have my 2nd monitor anymore so bare with me as I try this from memory :p When you go into your display you should have 2 monitors and in there you can adjust the window modes and have them act independently or as one large monitor. I think you have it so they function together.

AKA the Milkman

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
There is an issue with the latest version of chrome and the pepper shockwave player (pepflashplayer.dll)

You can fix it temporarily by going to about: plugins and disabling pepflashplayer.dll manually.