Nok 6230: When making a call.What is the quickest way to g..

When you originate a call, what is the easiest way to go to loudspeaker
mode.

TIA

R1rob
3 answers Last reply
More about 6230 making call what quickest

    "R1rob" <r1robREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > When you originate a call, what is the easiest way to go to loudspeaker
    > mode.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > R1rob

    I use the right command button. Strangely enough labelled, loudspeaker
    whilst in a call.

    > I use the right command button. Strangely enough labelled, loudspeaker
    > whilst in a call.
    Sarcasim maybe?

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 17:47:21 GMT, "Steve" <No@Way.com> wrote:

    >> I use the right command button. Strangely enough labelled, loudspeaker
    >> whilst in a call.

    >Sarcasim maybe?

    No sarcasm... ;-)
    --