Nok 6230: When making a call.What is the quickest way to g..

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
October 9, 2004 2:00:57 PM

When you originate a call, what is the easiest way to go to loudspeaker
mode.

TIA

R1rob
October 9, 2004 9:51:37 PM

"R1rob" <r1robREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When you originate a call, what is the easiest way to go to loudspeaker
> mode.
>
> TIA
>
> R1rob

I use the right command button. Strangely enough labelled, loudspeaker
whilst in a call.
October 9, 2004 9:51:38 PM

> I use the right command button. Strangely enough labelled, loudspeaker
> whilst in a call.
Sarcasim maybe?
October 10, 2004 12:44:51 AM

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 17:47:21 GMT, "Steve" <No@Way.com> wrote:

>> I use the right command button. Strangely enough labelled, loudspeaker
>> whilst in a call.

>Sarcasim maybe?

No sarcasm... ;-)
--