Help: Strange problem after unlocked T722i

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hi, I just unlocked my T722i (from T-Mobile) and now I am using
the AT&T SIM card. Everything works fine except I don't have
Web Access any more. It keep saying network not avaliable.
Did I do anything wrong??? Any one can help??? Please email
me since I don't check the newsgroup daily. Many Thanks

herbertl@look.ca
1 answer Last reply
More about help strange problem unlocked t722i
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    Check www.howardforums.com and get the settings for your provider
    "Herbert Lee" <herbertl@look.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi, I just unlocked my T722i (from T-Mobile) and now I am using
    > the AT&T SIM card. Everything works fine except I don't have
    > Web Access any more. It keep saying network not avaliable.
    > Did I do anything wrong??? Any one can help??? Please email
    > me since I don't check the newsgroup daily. Many Thanks
    >
    > herbertl@look.ca

Rogers AT&T Internet Service Providers