Help: Strange problem after unlocked T722i

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hi, I just unlocked my T722i (from T-Mobile) and now I am using
the AT&T SIM card. Everything works fine except I don't have
Web Access any more. It keep saying network not avaliable.
Did I do anything wrong??? Any one can help??? Please email
me since I don't check the newsgroup daily. Many Thanks

herbertl@look.ca

anybody

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Check www.howardforums.com and get the settings for your provider