End of Empires - Alternate History WW2 Strategy Game looki..

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,microsoft.public.games.zone.board,microsoft.public.games.zone.strategy (More info?)

Good Day,

End of Empires (www.endofempires.com) is a turn-based, multiplayer,
strategy game based on an alternate WW2 where the Central Powers of
Germany, Austria Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire still stand after
being victorious in The Great War.

We are looking for play-testors to help refine the game in the next
few weeks. Participation is completely free and greatly appreciated!

Feel free to check us out at www.endofempires.com!

I appreciate your time and consideration!

Sincerely,
Mike D.

knilanc@hotmail.com (Mike D.) wrote in message news:<85b52227.0405251823.5dd47134@posting.google.com>...
> Good Day,
>
> End of Empires (www.endofempires.com) is a turn-based, multiplayer,
> strategy game based on an alternate WW2 where the Central Powers of
> Germany, Austria Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire still stand after
> being victorious in The Great War.
>
> We are looking for play-testors to help refine the game in the next
> few weeks. Participation is completely free and greatly appreciated!
>
> Feel free to check us out at www.endofempires.com!
>
> I appreciate your time and consideration!
>
> Sincerely,
> Mike D.

This alternate history is a pretty good read:
http://www.endofempires.com/greatwar.htm

- Richard Hutnik

Richard Hutnik wrote:

> knilanc@hotmail.com (Mike D.) wrote in message news:<85b52227.0405251823.5dd47134@posting.google.com>...
>
>>Good Day,
>>
>>End of Empires (www.endofempires.com) is a turn-based, multiplayer,
>>strategy game based on an alternate WW2 where the Central Powers of
>>Germany, Austria Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire still stand after
>>being victorious in The Great War.
>>
>>We are looking for play-testors to help refine the game in the next
>>few weeks. Participation is completely free and greatly appreciated!
>>
>>Feel free to check us out at www.endofempires.com!
>>
>>I appreciate your time and consideration!
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>Mike D.
>

> This alternate history is a pretty good read:
> http://www.endofempires.com/greatwar.htm
>
> - Richard Hutnik

Indeed, though it still doesn't explain why Germany has most of
Indonesia instead of the Dutch...

P.

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,microsoft.public.games.zone.board,microsoft.public.games.zone.strategy (More info?)

I'm in my second game and it is quite a good game. More playtesters will
help it along. There is a lot of diplomacy involved, but I've enjoyed both
so far. I think the map is a combination of reality and playability. I
suggest you have a go - its good.