RuD3DuD3

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
hii there , im new to this community

i need help

my current system specs are :
Intel core i5 2500K proccessor
ASUS P8H67-M LX Motherboard
Intel HD 3000 graphics ( this sux cant play games it lags a lot )
intex Lps 223-400 PSu ( came with the pc case )
1 TB SATA HDD
i was using cool masters extreme power plus 500 W psu before but i got problem in that n had to remove it for the safety of my other computer devices so currently im stuck with that intex local brand psu.

i doesnt even know more about that psu im currently tight on my budget n can only buy 1 thing either a good PSU or Gigabyte R7750OC Card n i want to buy the card.

i was originally collecting the money to buy a gfx card... n now this CM PSU has struck me, i read on some sites that gigabyte 7750 doesnt requires good psu it can run simply by mounting on motherboard n uses very less power supply from motherboard itself.

i googled to know something about intex PSU but couldnt find anything helpful n im not genius in computer n all stuff
but i managed to note down the output details of the PSu. so please some genius can tell me whether it will be enough to run Gigabyte R7750OC or not....... also my monitor is CRT max resolution : 1024x 768.

DC Output :
+3.3v/25a
+5v/32a
+12v/17a
+5vsb/2a
-12v/.8a

Solution
Power supplies that comes with cases typically of poor quality. I would upgrade to, at the very least, an Antec VP-450 at under $40.

Dave

RuD3DuD3

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012

thanks dave for ur reply i think its best to buy a good SMPS first.