Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

pics at night are dark and out of focus, not all the time but most. can
you tell me what settings i need to have the camera on to avoid this. i do
not want to use a tripod. it would be very hard to walk around a holloween
party with a tripod. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

licht a candle

may be it wil help