Need help with New Gaming PC!!!

FBA

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
Hi

Basically I wanted to say that I have a MacBook Pro Retina 15" .I already have a PC with the following specifications

AMD FX 8150 Bulldozer
AMD Radeon HD7850
Corsair Vengence 1600MHZ 8GB RAM
Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB
Seagate 500GB Sata III
Corsair Modular 650W Power Supply
Zalman Z11 Plus Case
ASUS M5A78l-M/USB3

But If I sell the MacBook Pro Retina for how much I bought it then I cant get a PC with the following

GTX690
Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard
120GB SSD Corsair
500GB HDD
Core i7 3770K Overclocked 4.3GHZ
32GB 1866MHZ RAM
WIndows 8 and MAC OS X Dual Boot
Corsair Graphite 600T
1200W Corsair AX Professional Series Gold

But then I love this laptop as well,

What do you think I should do?
Upgrade my PC like one by one part and leave this laptop with me as well, but the other way it's gonna take long, what do you think ?
Because first I'm gonna have to buy a processor and a motherboard, this is the initial process lol, RAM is ok , SSD and HDD are ok as well
in the future I can just upgrade the Graphics card, but what do you think ?

Sorry for the long message but because of this situation I can't even sleep properly haha

Please don't hate if you're a fanboy

joeh_87

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
keep your current desktop & laptop if you like your laptop a lot.

Me? I'd sell it apple... meh ;D

but with your current desktop being more than capable of any games at the moment probably not worth selling your beloved laptop!. maybe just save and add another 7850? be best/cheapest upgrade to your current desktop.

FBA

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
My current PC has a lot of BSOD and I have no idea why, Do you think it could be the cheap motherboard ?

popatim

Titan
disable 'auto reboot' on crashes so you can see the error messages and begin researching them.
If you haven't updated the firmware on the SSD , do so. My sandforce based ssd had frequent crashes until the last update.
You might also want to test your ram by running memtest86 overnight. Its a free program.

FBA

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012

Sir it says

0x00000124

Caused by Driver
ntoskrnl.exe

And all of them are the same except from one

Any idea on how to fix this ?