Well i just got my new pc with these parts:
Thermaltake V3
8GB Crucial Vengeance
i5 3450
Msi HD7870 Twin FrozrIII
ASrock Z77 Pro3
FSP Raider 550w
WD Blue 1TB 64mb 7200rpm

And i noticed its reaaally loud,unless its just me because its my first pc like this (had a pc with 8400gs before lol) . Is there any way to make it a bit more quiet?

Your PC is not loud.

You have specific parts in your PC that are loud. You need to figure out which of the parts are loud and then I can help you.

A cardboard tube from a paper towel roll can help you isolate the noise.

kemperkipie

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2011
You'll have to troubleshoot where the noise comes from. Try to download a fanspeed control program, such as FanSpeed. And slow down some fans, till you know what fan makes all the noise. If this is the CPU or the GPU, (which probably have automatic fan-speed) you'll need to check temperatures first. If not, it's probably one of your casefans. You will need to let them runner slower, this can be done by setting speed manually in a fanspeed program (If the fan is connected to the motherboard). If not, you'll have to connect the fan to a lower voltage..
You can also buy a fanspeed reduction cable.. which is basicly an extra part attached to your cable, blocking some of the power.

EDIT-
Sorry, made a typ-o.. I meant "SpeedFan" as the program

gyzas

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2011
Well its not the the fan i got with the case,I tried turning it off but it still was quite loud.Ill try FanSpeed tomorow.By the way,how can i use a cardboard tube ?

flyoffacliff

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012

Hold one end up to your ear and the other to different parts in your computer.