  • USB
  • Software
Last response: in Brands
October 10, 2004 3:20:29 PM

can anyone point me in the right direction so i can download the right
software - free - for my good old 8310 ............. got using usb cable to
use with software........no infra red port on pc............ta

More about : 8310 usb software

Anonymous
October 12, 2004 10:22:12 PM

We can suggest to have a look at absoultely free trial version of Oxygen
Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) for this model. You can download
the latest free official trial here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

With trial version you can:

A) Read phonebook, add and modify phonebook entries, delete unwanted
phonebook entries and update one modification per program' session in your
phone. You can also synchronize your phone's phonebook with MS Outlook,
Lotus Notes, MS Excel and export phonebook files in MS Words, HTML, XML and
Windows Address Book formats.

B) Read and store locally your phone's calendar and To-Do list and
synchronize them with MS Outlook.

C) Set startup, operator and caller group logo (only one logo per program's
session)

D) Set custom ringtones (one modification per program's session)

E) Read and send SMS messages (in trial with our advertising text at the
end). Message deletion isn't available in free trial.

As you see, you can use some basic functions even in free trial version of
Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ).

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, slimfb!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:20:29
+0100 from address mark@slimfb.plus.com:

!