How remove hours & minutes from date column in Win Explorer?

Lars

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

I have set the right hand pane of Windows Explorer to "details" view.

One of the coulms is "date created".

Can I remove the hours & minutes from the date column?

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Move your mouse to the divider between the columns, left-click, and drag it
sideways

Jon

On Thu 01 Sep 2005 11:09:42, Jon wrote:

> Move your mouse to the divider between the columns, left-click,
> and drag it sideways

If I go to Windows Explorer and drag the date column so that is
narrower then the trailing dots which appear after the hours are
almost as wide as the minutes dgits which they replace!

Is there a way to hack the registry so that the minutes are simply
not displayed?