New Phone error

Hi

Just got a 7610 and it keeps saying not enough room to recieve
text...blah...blah...blah ( they are the updates sent from orange)
My sim card and memory card are both empty.

Any ideas?

cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about phone error

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:06:47 +0000, SlicK wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Just got a 7610 and it keeps saying not enough room to recieve
    > text...blah...blah...blah ( they are the updates sent from orange) My sim
    > card and memory card are both empty.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Have you checked all the SMS 'folders', e.g. saved items, sent items,
    draft, etc. ?

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Managed to get a techie guy at Orange.
    Aparently they are creating the problem, due to too many upgrades this
    weekend.

    cheers

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:06:47 +0000, SlicK wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Just got a 7610 and it keeps saying not enough room to recieve
    > > text...blah...blah...blah ( they are the updates sent from orange) My
    sim
    > > card and memory card are both empty.
    > >
    > > Any ideas?
    >
    > Have you checked all the SMS 'folders', e.g. saved items, sent items,
    > draft, etc. ?
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)