No "Change Icon" in folder properties

I have Windows XP Professional, and when i click on the 'Customize' tab in
the 'Folder Properties" menu. There is no "Change Icon" option. But my
co-worker has Windows XP Home Edition and he has the option. How can i change
the folder icon??? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about change icon folder properties

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 06:37:01 -0700, BHarinton wrote:

    > I have Windows XP Professional, and when i click on the 'Customize' tab in
    > the 'Folder Properties" menu. There is no "Change Icon" option. But my
    > co-worker has Windows XP Home Edition and he has the option. How can i change
    > the folder icon??? Thanks

    "Change Icon" would be in the properties of a shortcut to a folder.

    "Change Picture" is available in properties under Customize if the folder
    is one that has been or can be customized. Example: My Pictures does not
    have a Customize/Change Picture in properties. But subfolder inside of My
    Pictures do.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User