Will anyone answer this for god shake ???

cspro

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
I have a little bit of doubt in knowing the difference between processor clock speed & Graphics clock speed..This doubt arose in my mind when i read the following

This is for Nvidia Geforce GT 650M
GPU Engine Specs:
384 cores = CUDA Cores
Up to 900 MHz= Graphics Clock (MHz)
Up to 27.2= Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec)

& this is for Nvidia Geforce GTX 560M
GPU Engine Specs:
192= CUDA Cores
1550= Processor Clock (MHz)
24.8=Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec)

Again i want to know if both the graphics clock & processor clock are different from each other, then what is the processor clock speed of both Nvidia Geforce GT 650M ddr3,ddr5..

Solution
The Processor clock is also known as the Shader clock and measures the speed of the CUDA cores, hence the processor nomenclature. On the 500 series it is double the core clock, which is also known as the Graphics clock.

On the GTX 560M, apparently the Graphics (core) clock is 775 mhz (half the Processor/shader clock). On the Kepler-based 600 series, the graphics/core and processor/shader clocks are the same. Some lower end 600 series cards are Fermi based and they will have "hot clocks" (shaders clocked at 2x the core).

Processor and Graphics clock are rarely used in favor of core, shader, and memory clock labels.

Core = Graphics
Shader = Processor
Memory = Memory
The Processor clock is also known as the Shader clock and measures the speed of the CUDA cores, hence the processor nomenclature. On the 500 series it is double the core clock, which is also known as the Graphics clock.

On the GTX 560M, apparently the Graphics (core) clock is 775 mhz (half the Processor/shader clock). On the Kepler-based 600 series, the graphics/core and processor/shader clocks are the same. Some lower end 600 series cards are Fermi based and they will have "hot clocks" (shaders clocked at 2x the core).

Processor and Graphics clock are rarely used in favor of core, shader, and memory clock labels.

Core = Graphics
Shader = Processor
Memory = Memory

Solution