Hello, I'm working on my mother-in-law's HP Mini 1000 netbook that will not power on. It had been sitting unused fot several months. When I initially plugged there was a white light on the front was on. I though it was a charge indicator light. I left it plugged in to charge the battery. The white LED near the power jack stays on when the AC adapter is plugged in. I've tried a hard boot without the battery or AC adaptor. I've tried to start it with just the battery, just AC power, and with both. The are no lights or noises that come on. Is it beyond repair? Thanks.