E7500 + GTX650Ti ? Minor or huge bottleneck?

First of all, hello. I am a new user on this forum and sorry if im posting this on the wrong place, or if there is a similar topic.

Currently i have a E7500 @2,93GHz, 4GB of DDR2 ram and a HD4350 ( Its a Dell PC, i do understand they suck for gaming but when i bought i didnt play any games )
2 days ago i purchased a GTX650Ti ( Gigabyte, 1GB version ) and a decent PSU for it.

I want to know if my GTX650Ti is going to get bottlenecked by my E7500 to the point that i should NOT have purchased it. They havent shipped me the card yet, and i can return it after 7 days.

How big of a bottleneck will i face on games like FarCry 3, Crysis 3, BF3 Multiplayer, League Of Legends, Starcraft II etc..
I dont need anything that runs these games maxed out 1080p. I just want my FPS higher than 30 with no dips.

So pretty much those are my questions, oh and btw would a C2Q Q8200 help me out on my FPS? And OC is NOT an option, because my dell motherboard is terribad.

Thanks anyway =)

Full config:

C2D E7500 2,93GHz
DG33M06 Dell MoBo
4GB DDR2 Dual Channel RAM
HD4350 512MB DDR2
500GB Sata II HD
2 answers Last reply
More about e7500 gtx650ti minor huge bottleneck
  1. It would be fine.there will be only bottleneck in cpu intensive games like battlefied 3(multiplayer).but you will able to get playable fps and other games will run good.upgrading to core q 8200. will increase performance.
  2. OH you have no idea how happy i am to hear this. Thanks for replying!
    I am going to save and get a brand new rig next xmas so i wont stick with this for too long =)
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs