what dose %1 is not a valiid Win32 appliction. mean

when ever i try to change my user account picture to either a browsed one or
pre-selected then an error message pops up saying %1 is not a valiid Win32
appliction. what dose that mean and how can i fix it?

Becky,

Are you sure it's not saying %l (lowercase L) ?

If that's the case, I'm sure a registry tweak would probably fix the
problem.