what dose %1 is not a valiid Win32 appliction. mean

when ever i try to change my user account picture to either a browsed one or
pre-selected then an error message pops up saying %1 is not a valiid Win32
appliction. what dose that mean and how can i fix it?
2 answers Last reply
More about what dose valiid win32 appliction mean

    Becky,

    Are you sure it's not saying %l (lowercase L) ?

    If that's the case, I'm sure a registry tweak would probably fix the
    problem.

    "Johnny Bravo" wrote:

    > Becky,
    >
    > Are you sure it's not saying %l (lowercase L) ?
    >
    > If that's the case, I'm sure a registry tweak would probably fix the
    > problem.
    >

    > "becky" <becky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > when ever i try to change my user account picture to either a browsed one
    > > or
    > > pre-selected then an error message pops up saying %1 is not a valiid Win32
    > > appliction. what dose that mean and how can i fix it?
    >

    > well it isnt l it is 1

Configuration Win32 Customization Windows XP