No display from computer??

Vikz4

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
Just got my computer today in the post

It has a 480gtx

Ive connected a hdmi wire from my hd screen, to a mini hd converter thing and into the back of the pc.

Nothing displays help please?

Vikz4

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
I only had a hdmi cable and the port at the back of my computer is a mini hdmi socket, so i put thr hdmi cable into a hdmi adapter that i bought and fit it to the back of my computer

merrymustu

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
Well I think, there might be a problem with your RAM so might wanna check if the ram module is fitted properly or try it in a different slot.

Vikz4

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
The prev owner said it was ok for him using a dvi connection and told me to try tht so iam going to purchase one and try it. What do you guys think, and yes but its a terribly old and weak computer compared to this...

Vikz4

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
Right guys i FIXED this :D, i bought a DVI to VGA display and connected to my HDTV, But it still didnt display and was all black something to do with the Hz. so i found my old PC Monitor and used that instead and WALAH, it came on :D

Some Quick questions i know its not in the right area but dont want to make a whole new thread.

my HDD is not showing up and i cant save to it. Do i Format the primary partition that was there?
also what is the use of a ethernet controller its in my computer and my internet was only showing 7mbps when its meant ot be 30mbps so i went on the program big foot network killer and notched it up and it went up? what is this used for ?

THANKYOU!!