Cool Stuff Unlimited?

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Does anyone have the phone number for Cool Stuff Unlimited - a game/hobby store
in New Mexico? The emails I send keep bouncing and I want to see if he's still
there. Or, if anyone knows what town/city in NM the place is located, I can
check information. Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

This is Todd David, who has downsized his operation.
Don Johnson

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

In article <20040701090414.04762.00000719@mb-m10.aol.com>, djohn37050@aol.com
(DJohn37050) writes:

>This is Todd David, who has downsized his operation.
>Don Johnson

Yes, but I was seeking either a phone number for the New Mexico location -
which I think was a storefront - or else the city/town in New Mexico where he's
located, so that I could try to track him down using the phone company and
Information. The email address I have for him, tdtd@acs-online.net, was active
as recently as May 15th of this year, but now every email I send there bounces.
Maybe it's just a temporary technical glich, but I don't know.

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I saw Todd Davis at Monstercon 2004, perhaps check out consimworld.
Don Johnson