My cpu crazy?????

Hello
Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K

Corsair Hydro Series H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

I looked at the CPU-Z

It says on Clocks Core #0

Core speed 4223.77MHz

Using about 0.9 ~ 1.004V

Is it wrong?????

I have no idead...
4 answers Last reply
More about crazy
  1. Have you overclocked at all? If not check your BIOS settings, OC Genie overclocks automatically to that setting, I mean, it the chip stable, because that's a decent overclock. Are all of the cores identical?
  2. mclovits said:
    Have you overclocked at all? If not check your BIOS settings, OC Genie overclocks automatically to that setting, I mean, it the chip stable, because that's a decent overclock. Are all of the cores identical?

if you give me a email, ill send you the CPU-Z picture.. i have no prob but kinnda scary.
  3. I experience the same. I got an i5-3570 that boosts all the way to 4.8 GHz. That is a CPU that isn't overclockable and I got a B75 MOBO which doesn't allow tweaking, so it's kinda strange.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/022013/Unavngivet16.png - As you can see on this picture.

I begin to see a lot of threads of such issues lately on the forum. I myself have posted a couple. My only advice is to keep monitoring temperatures and look out for strange performance issues. If you don't spot anything, then stop to worry. If temperatures become a problem, then reapply your cooler with some decent thermal paste, or get an aftermarket cooler to do the job.
  4. just go in bios and reset to default. and reset pc. should fix ur issue.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Core