Well,every game I play,crashes,showing the Random.exe stopped working sign.I've tried more games than one,but I noticed it happens in 3d games.I checked my gfx temperatures and they go up to 90 C when running a game.
Here are my specs
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
Processor Name: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor
BIOS Name: BIOS Date: 08/20/10 14:03:58 Ver: 08.00.15
Video card Name: ATI Radeon HD 4890
Installed Memory: 6,00 GB
CoolerMaster Haf 932 (RC-932) Tower
I have all the latest Ati drivers,and I had recently formatted my pc.Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance!
1) Download Driver Sweeper HERE.
2) Download Catalyst 12.6 32bit HERE.
Catalyst 12.6 64bit HERE. (Depending on your OS) But don't install.
3) Custom uninstall all AMD software through Control Panel, select everything and reboot.
4) Run Driver Sweeper and clean AMD drivers and reboot.
5) Re-install CCC and reboot.