My task bar and all has moved to the right hand side of the desktop and is
standing vertically. I cant get it to move back to the bottom horizontally!
Most Annoying please help.

Matthew

Right click on the taskbar.. uncheck 'Lock the Taskbar'.. now left click on
the Taskbar and drag it to the base of the screen.. right click on the
taskbar again and check 'Lock the Taskbar'..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

In news:1BADDC1B-7331-4AF4-B2D1-A089564B4FE5@microsoft.com,
matthewwheel <matthewwheel@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> My task bar and all has moved to the right hand side of the
> desktop
> and is standing vertically. I cant get it to move back to the
> bottom
> horizontally! Most Annoying please help.

Although by default the task bar appears on the bottom of the
screen, it can be on any of the sides you prefer it on. To move
it from any side to another, simply click on an unused part of it
and drag it where you want it. Be sure to click *within* it, not
on the edge; clicking on the edge and dragging will resize it

If it won't move, it may be locked. In that case, right click on
it and uncheck "Lock the taskbar," then try again.

Please reply to the newsgroup