taskbar moved to right

My task bar and all has moved to the right hand side of the desktop and is
standing vertically. I cant get it to move back to the bottom horizontally!
Most Annoying please help.
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar moved right

    Matthew

    Right click on the taskbar.. uncheck 'Lock the Taskbar'.. now left click on
    the Taskbar and drag it to the base of the screen.. right click on the
    taskbar again and check 'Lock the Taskbar'..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    In news:1BADDC1B-7331-4AF4-B2D1-A089564B4FE5@microsoft.com,
    matthewwheel <matthewwheel@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > My task bar and all has moved to the right hand side of the
    > desktop
    > and is standing vertically. I cant get it to move back to the
    > bottom
    > horizontally! Most Annoying please help.

    Although by default the task bar appears on the bottom of the
    screen, it can be on any of the sides you prefer it on. To move
    it from any side to another, simply click on an unused part of it
    and drag it where you want it. Be sure to click *within* it, not
    on the edge; clicking on the edge and dragging will resize it

    If it won't move, it may be locked. In that case, right click on
    it and uncheck "Lock the taskbar," then try again.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP