how to? alphabetize shortcuts with the real folders

hello, I noticed that inside a folder, shortcuts are in a separate group
than that of the real folders when arranged by name.

Is there a way to integrate the folders such that they appear
alphabetized along with the real folders?

--
tendercare
1 answer Last reply

    Try this.

    Open folder | Click View | Point to Arrange Icons by | UNCheck: Show in
    Groups

    Show in Groups
    [[Show in Groups allows you to group your files by any detail of the file,
    such as name, size, type, or date modified. For example, if you group by
    file type, image files appear in one group, Microsoft Word files appear in
    another group, and Excel files in another. Show in Groups is available in
    the Thumbnails, Tiles, Icons, and Details views. To show your files in
    groups, on the View menu, point to Arrange Icons by, and then click Show in
    Groups. ]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes