Modular PSU for Silverstone Raven 3 case?

I recently bought this case, but the cable management makes the lack of modularity of my current psu more of a problem than it was with my previous case.

The case limits me to 180mm length for the psu, and the built-in extension cord means that the position and orientation of the power inlet is significant. Newegg usually shows psu pictures with the fan up and looking at the back and the side to the right, and it seems like most psus have the power inlet at the right when looking at it that way, and with the ground pin pointing up. I don't know why that's so common. Unfortunately, this makes it difficult to connect the Raven 3's built-in extension cord. Having the inlet at the left or with the ground pin pointing right or down would be easier.

The Corsair CX750M looks like it has the ground pin pointing to the right based on the Newegg pictures, but I haven't found pictures elsewhere to confirm that it's still that way (even Corsair's website lacks pictures of the power inlet side).

I was able to confirm vai Corsair's website that the AX860i has the ground pin pointing right, but it's over double the price of the CX750M and only provides about 15% more power (not sure if the 80 plus platinum vs. bronze and the monitoring program really justify this big a price difference).

The case manual mentions the Silverstone Strider Gold 1200-G, and the specs look good, but Silverstone isn't generally counted among the top brands for power supplies, so I'm still hesitant.

I know all of those provide more power than my current system needs, but I'm planning to upgrade when Haswell comes out, and I'd like to keep my overclocking and sli/crossfire options fairly open without upgrading my psu again at that time.

Which of these should I buy, or can somebody suggest a better psu to use with this case?

I looked at the video. Quite an unusual case! I would not settle for being limited to a certain brand of PSU. Personally, if I had this case I would re-engineer the cable by adding a splice (by soldering) so that I could use the PSU of my choice.

I'm no good at soldering. :(
Having the ground pin pointing toward the fan (like my current Corsair GS600) won't totally prevent connection unless the inlet is more than about halfway toward the fan side.

With the Raven 3 case, I would actually be mounting it with the fan down (and the grounding pin to the left). It was easier to describe the desired power inlet orientation based on having the fan up, since that's how Newegg always shows them.

For the sake of having a number to work with, I'll say $500, but I want to make sure I'm getting good quality for the money and that the psu will fit my case, rather than just getting the most expensive power supply available.

See my other response about the fan direction, but that one isn't modular at all.

I found a couple of full-test reviews of the Silverstone ST1200-G that make it look like a good choice:
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/silverstone-strider-gold-1200w-psu-review-sst-st1200-g/
http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Cases-and-Cooling/SilverStone-Strider-Gold-1200W-Power-Supply-Review

Perhaps you're right. I was considering future upgrades, but even with an oc'ed 3770k (since power requirements aren't available yet for Haswell cpus) and a second gtx 670, the recommended psu wattage is 535 W with 38.2 A on the +12V rail.

Did you post the wrong link or something? That psu isn't modular at all, and it only has 2 pci-express connectors.