AMD FX 8350 CPU TEMP?

Hi guys, I am pretty new to building my cpu and maintaining it. I am getting paranoid that I did something wrong and my CPU is actually gonna screw up... I recently asked lots of sites for advice and I got my new rig with an amd FX 8350 + HD7950 . Moving on I adjusted jumpers.. did everything correctly and got the computer to start(thank god) there is no beeps when it starts and everything seems good just one question though..

I am used to very quiet cpus(my laptop makes no noise at all) but I have the stock cooler with the amd fx 8350. Now in Bios whenever its loaded I start the computer and check Hardware temperatures and the temp when just starting the computer is fluctuating between 40-55 C however when I check to see if its hot its actually not.. my motherboard is at 44C max even when I quickly check after a restart from heavy gaming...

Is there something wrong? are all amd cpus these days running at 40-50C? and the fan sounds like a lawn mower its always at 5000-6400 RPM

There were a couple of hangs but I increased the voltage from the rate it was on AUTO by 1 option higher and it seems fine now.

Please help guys! I don't want my first rig to die :|
1 answer Last reply
More about 8350 temp
  1. get online download CPUID HW Monitor to check your temps if they are high your thermal paste may need to be redone
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Computers AMD