Can rogers Send & receive SMS to Philippines

Last response: in Network Providers
July 21, 2004 3:17:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Can Rogers GSM phones send and receive SMS messages to the Philippines?
Fido can.

Thanks.
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 9:23:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

"Kapal Mo" <kapalmo@hotmail.com> wrote in news:p NvLc.36221$vO1.167257
@nnrp1.uunet.ca:

> Can Rogers GSM phones send and receive SMS messages to the Philippines?
> Fido can.
>
> Thanks.

sorry I don't know about Rogers BUT on FIDO you can, I do it every day.
you might want to look into a program called Chikka you can use it on any
PC and text the Philippines its free for you and 2.5 pesos for them to
reply alot cheaper then the 15 pesos to a cell phone.