Disassembling a nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 14, 2004 7:02:12 AM

Hi, Anyone know of any websites that give a step-by-step guide on how to
"disassemble" a Nokia 6600 phone?

Mutley
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 12:55:46 PM

"Mutley" <turismo(REMOVE)@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Anyone know of any websites that give a step-by-step guide on how to
> "disassemble" a Nokia 6600 phone?

Have a look under the DCT-L section of the UselessInfo site in my sig.

HTH

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 9:11:20 PM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:55:46 GMT, "Richard Colton"
<webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

>Have a look under the DCT-L section of the UselessInfo site in my sig.

You're a bit slow there Richard, I posted the link to your site about 6 hours
ago...

:-)

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net
October 14, 2004 9:11:21 PM

"Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
news:D igsm0d4jrltmha35unooi3u04g09jsgnn@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:55:46 GMT, "Richard Colton"
> <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:
>

> >Have a look under the DCT-L section of the UselessInfo site in my sig.
>
> You're a bit slow there Richard, I posted the link to your site about 6
hours
> ago...
>
> :-)
>

> --
> Chris Pollard
>

> CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
> http://www.cginternet.net

Cheers guys, that's great.
!