Disassembling a nokia 6600

Hi, Anyone know of any websites that give a step-by-step guide on how to
"disassemble" a Nokia 6600 phone?

Mutley
4 answers Last reply
More about disassembling nokia 6600

    "Mutley" <turismo(REMOVE)@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, Anyone know of any websites that give a step-by-step guide on how to
    > "disassemble" a Nokia 6600 phone?

    Have a look under the DCT-L section of the UselessInfo site in my sig.

    HTH

    --
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<

    http://www.uselessinfo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dctldismantle.htm

    --
    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net

    On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:55:46 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

    >Have a look under the DCT-L section of the UselessInfo site in my sig.

    You're a bit slow there Richard, I posted the link to your site about 6 hours
    ago...

    :-)

    --
    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net

    "Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:55:46 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    > <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:
    >

    > >Have a look under the DCT-L section of the UselessInfo site in my sig.
    >
    > You're a bit slow there Richard, I posted the link to your site about 6
    hours
    > ago...
    >
    > :-)
    >

    > --
    > Chris Pollard
    >

    > CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
    > http://www.cginternet.net

    Cheers guys, that's great.

Nokia Phones