Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Hi, Does anyone post here? I dont see any messages. I am checking to get
some people together to play via pbem some Starfleet Battles, Battle for
Moscow, etc. I use the really nice sofware cyberboard that allows people
(its free) to play boardgames/wargames and exchange to the other players via
email.
-Dave

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

"David Duncan" <dduncan348@yahoo.com> wrote in
> Hi, Does anyone post here? I dont see any messages. I am checking to get
> some people together to play via pbem some Starfleet Battles, Battle for
> Moscow, etc. I use the really nice sofware cyberboard that allows people
> (its free) to play boardgames/wargames and exchange to the other players
> via email.

This newsgroup is relatively quiet. Boardwargamers
tend to congregate at the Consimworld forums at:

http://www.consimworld.com

There are forums there for Cyberboard, ACTS and findind PBEM opponents.

Alan Poulter
grognard@grognard.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I have cyberboard and am looking for opponents as well. I have game boxes
for Flat Top, Panzer Leader, Victory in the Pacific, The Civil War (Victory
Games), and Wooden Ships and Iron Men. I have Star Fleet Battles on paper,
but haven't run across a game box for SFB yet.

Drop me a line, let's play a game.

Dan Combs

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.