drew

Hello,

I'm interested in creating images for my XP workstations, however I would
like to maintain 1 images for multiple machines. Does anyone know of any
process of slipstreaming, applications such as Office, IE, ...etc into an XP
install? Or how about using Ghost to create 1 image that can be applied to
machines with different hardware configurations?

"Drew" <Drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in creating images for my XP workstations, however I would
> like to maintain 1 images for multiple machines. Does anyone know of any
> process of slipstreaming, applications such as Office, IE, ...etc into an
> XP
> install? Or how about using Ghost to create 1 image that can be applied to
> machines with different hardware configurations?

This webpage will let you add applications such as Office.

http://unattended.msfn.org/

There is plenty of info.

--
William