Slipstream Applications / Super Ghost image

Hello,

I'm interested in creating images for my XP workstations, however I would
like to maintain 1 images for multiple machines. Does anyone know of any
process of slipstreaming, applications such as Office, IE, ...etc into an XP
install? Or how about using Ghost to create 1 image that can be applied to
machines with different hardware configurations?
1 answer Last reply
More about slipstream applications super ghost image

    "Drew" <Drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm interested in creating images for my XP workstations, however I would
    > like to maintain 1 images for multiple machines. Does anyone know of any
    > process of slipstreaming, applications such as Office, IE, ...etc into an
    > XP
    > install? Or how about using Ghost to create 1 image that can be applied to
    > machines with different hardware configurations?

    This webpage will let you add applications such as Office.

    http://unattended.msfn.org/

    There is plenty of info.

    --
    William