reccomendations for camera

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 10, 2004 9:08:19 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Anyone have experiences with a 7 or 8 MP camera that would like to share? I
am thinking buying one and was looking at the Canon S70 or Nikon 8700. Many
thanks in advance.

John

More about : reccomendations camera

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 12:20:12 PM

JW wrote:
> Anyone have experiences with a 7 or 8 MP camera that would like to
> share? I am thinking buying one and was looking at the Canon S70 or
> Nikon 8700. Many thanks in advance.
>
> John

I got a Nikon 8400. Generally pleased with it.

BTW: there is a newsgroup for ZLR cameras such as the 8400 and 8700 at:

rec.photo.digital.zlr

Cheers,
David
December 11, 2004 9:54:39 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Heya, thanks. I'm a newbie here.

John

!