HOW DO I GET MY DELL INSPIRON 530 TO PLAY FILMS IN HD

G

I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON 530 ON VISTA HOME PREMIUM HOW DO I GET IT TO PLAY HD CONTENT

paddys09

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011

A DVD isn't going to be proper HD, Don't really understand the OP's problem though.....

Are you having problems getting the media to playback? Is your monitor capable of HD?

kidcrumb

Honorable
May 29, 2012
A DVD upscaled is HD enough. But yeah I dont understand it either which is why i gave my answer.

OP, do you mean blurays, HD resolution on your monitor...what. HD content in general doesnt help much because there are a ton of ways to do that. Netflix for example, monitor for another, bluray is a third.

Wolfshadw

Titan
First, it depends on whether the HD content is protected or not. If the content is protected, then all of your components need to be HDCP compliant (basically a discrete graphics card and monitor with DVI or HDMI inputs). For non-protected content, you will only need a discrete graphics card installed into your system.

Note: The specifications for your system states a configuration with an Intel Celeron processor. If your system is based on this processor, then it is possible your system is just too low powered to run any HD content.

-Wolf sends