HOW DO I GET MY DELL INSPIRON 530 TO PLAY FILMS IN HD

I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON 530 ON VISTA HOME PREMIUM HOW DO I GET IT TO PLAY HD CONTENT
4 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron play films
  1. Put the DVD in the disc drive. Let windows media player do the rest.
  2. kidcrumb said:
    Put the DVD in the disc drive. Let windows media player do the rest.

A DVD isn't going to be proper HD, Don't really understand the OP's problem though.....

Are you having problems getting the media to playback? Is your monitor capable of HD?
  3. A DVD upscaled is HD enough. But yeah I dont understand it either which is why i gave my answer.

OP, do you mean blurays, HD resolution on your monitor...what. HD content in general doesnt help much because there are a ton of ways to do that. Netflix for example, monitor for another, bluray is a third.
  4. First, it depends on whether the HD content is protected or not. If the content is protected, then all of your components need to be HDCP compliant (basically a discrete graphics card and monitor with DVI or HDMI inputs). For non-protected content, you will only need a discrete graphics card installed into your system.

Note: The specifications for your system states a configuration with an Intel Celeron processor. If your system is based on this processor, then it is possible your system is just too low powered to run any HD content.

-Wolf sends
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Inspiron Windows Vista HD Graphics