Theft of Send To Compressed !!!

Somebody stole my ability to right-click SendTo => Compressed. :-(
How do I get it back?

How do I make it default to WinZip (not to XP's internal application).

<*((((><{
Fishy@Ocean.Net
1 answer Last reply
More about theft send compressed

    You either get Send To | Compressed or you can have WinZip, you can't have
    both.

    There should be a Send To | WINZIP32.EXE

    To get XP's built in stuff back.

    Select Run from the Start Menu:

    Type or Paste: regsvr32 cabview.dll and click Ok.
    and
    Type or Paste: regsvr32 zipfldr.dll and click Ok.

    The change will take effect immediately, but you may have to restart Windows
    for all features of the built-in ZIP support to be available.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User