Time

I needto confirm that thedate and time setting onmy
machine andmake sure it is accurate.I am new
computer user andcdouldsomeone tell mehow to make
abovecheck. I am using Windows XP Home Edition.

ARB

To update the time on your computer

1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
2. Double click the clock.
3. Click the Internet Time tab.
The Internet Time tab is not available if your computer is a member of a
domain.
4. Click Update Now.

Open Help and Support, type clock in the Search box and click the Arrow.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User