Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Hello,im newbie here..
Soo i want to build a custom PC with this Spec:

Proccessor:AMD A10-5800k
Mobo: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
Ram: kingston/ corsair 8GB ddr3 1600
Graphic Card: Sapphire HD 7750 1gb ddr5
Casing: POWERLOGIC CASING + TRUE POWER PSU 450W http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/162/capayam450wpsukp3.jpg/
HDD:500GB HDD/ WD/ HTC
DVDRW: ASSU /LG/ SONY

or this
Proccessor:AMD A10-5800k
Mobo: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
Ram: Gskill 8GB ddr3 1600
Graphic Card: Sapphire HD 7750 1gb ddr5
Casing: Cooler Master K380 + elite 460W
HDD: WD 1TB Blue
DVDRW: Liteon 24x sata

i know that PSU that come with casing is bad..
i want to know if it's okay with this spec,as this already squezing my budget..
Thx

Those setups require 16.3 A on the +12V rail, but that Powerlogic 230W psu only claims 12A there, so that's out. The Cooler Master Elite Power 460W technically has enough on the dual +12v rails to handle your setup (18 A each), but it's still riskier than a Corsair, Seasonic, or XFX psu.

For a system using a single Radeon HD 7750 graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 400 Watt or greater system power supply. The power supply should also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 20 Amps or greater.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Sufficient Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) rated at 45°C - 50°C ambient temperature, is the most critical factor.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) will require an additional increase to the maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current ratings, recommended above, to meet the increase in power required for the overclock. The additional amount required will depend on the magnitude of the overclock being attempted.

The Corsair Builder Series CX430 (SKU# 75-001666 / CP-9020046-NA), with its maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 32 Amps is more than sufficient to power your system configuration with a single Radeon HD 7750 graphics card.

Does the eXtreme Power Supply Calculator Pro take into account a specific brand and model of graphics card as well as the overclocking of the graphics card and the running of FurMark stability testing? I thought its estimate is based on reference design graphics cards running a typical gaming load.

I'm also allowing for a decent overclock of the A10-5800K.

It doesn't list different brands of graphics card or gpu overclocking options, but I see no indication that the OP has any intention of overclocking either cpu or gpu.

Grimzz

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013

yes..
i don't really want to do any overclocking..as i heard overclocking shortened the lifespan of the product..and taxing the PSU more

Grimzz

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Soo..which one better i take?
GIGABYTE POWER ROCK 420W POWER SUPPLY or go with Cooler Master K380 + elite 460W ..as looks like the power logic is out..
maybe i can order the corsair later from newegg..
im from malaysia,and now we have Newegg malaysia..yay.. ^_^
edit:eek:h yeah idealtech got it..i already pm them,haven't got reply..well their shop is closed ATM,and reopen on 18th Feb..