I've just bought an Arctic Twin Turbo II for my current system, which consists of:
- G.Skill DIMM 4 GB DDR3-1600 Kit (F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL, RipjawsX) F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL
- AsRock P67 Pro3, Intel P67, Skt. 1155, ATX P67 Pro3
- Crucial SSD 2,5 64GB M4 r:415MB/s w:95MB/s, MLC CT064M4SSD2
- INTEL Core i3 2120 - 3.3/3MB, S1155, BOX BX80623I32120
- ASUS GeForce ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 90-C1CQ90-L0UAY0YZ
- Corsair 500W CX PSU
My question is, do I need to upgrade my PSU for the Arctic Twin Turbo to function properly? And if so, what would you recommend?
Thanks in advance,
Hi - You are fine with the psu you have, the arctic cooler uses very little power.
less than 5w