utkusever

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
Hello there

I have Zotac GTX 560 TI. It is 2-3 months old.My problem is heat and noise. I have 50C on desktop ( only chrome and skype are running) and 90C+ while playing games such as BattleField 3. As far as i heard it can be occured due to PSU.I have Thermaltake V3 edition and it has own psu with is 600w i think is enough.I cant stand the noise when the card reaches over 90C.Please help me thank you for your time

-i5 760 2.80 Ghz cpu
-16 gb Gskill CL 7 ram (2x8)
- Asus p7p55D-E main board

voodooking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012
The noise problem comes from the heat problem. Solve the heaat and the noise will go down. You probably have an air circulaton problem. Look to increase the airflow in your computer case. Make sure fans are running, the insides are clean and the vents aren't blocked by anything. Start there.

utkusever

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
I opened two sides of my case and i have 3 fans in it. My case positioning is good nothing blocks the vents. I have tired to reduce the heat by spotting a fan( not a case fan ofc ) which is directly blow upon the card but the result was nearly same only 2-3C heat reduced :(

voodooking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012
Rock on man, that's a start. Now, In which direction are the fans blowing? While you have the sides open, max out your computer and read the temps. That will give you a good indication of what kind of problem you have.

voodooking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012
Disreguard the last message. I now realize that you had the side panel off and the temps only dropped 2 to 3. Ok. While loooking around I found this: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/194794-33-graphics-card-overheating-issue. I hope this helps.

utkusever

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
thank you for your interest. Durıng summer i always change my fans direction.Now they throw up the heat out of the case.By the way the link that you have given is broken or something.As i said before my case is all open and weather directly affects my gpu and the fans are becoming useless.I think i should close the sides of my case and let the fans do their job.Maybe heat will be reduced more than using with all open case

strandiam

Honorable
May 9, 2012
Was it always that hot and loud or did it recently get worse? If it was always that way, you could possibly have a faulty card. If it recently changed, the first thing I would check for is dust in the heatsink.

utkusever

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
My card is still under warranty so i will definately take the card to the providers technical service to realise if it there is a faulty.I dont want to open the gpu since i am not sure if i can close it back or do something wrong and loose teh card forever