WTF ATI

i am so angry that ati are so many problem , even i play game will hd 7870 , there still so many problem , battlefield 3 window flickering, crysis 2 texture flickering, metro 2033 something become invisible , low fps in gta 4 , etc . And these games are my favourite but there are so many prblem. i cant really enjoy in it.

driver 12.7 beta
i7 3770 3.4 ghz
16 gb 1600 mhz ram
1440x900 75 hz
2 TB SATA 3.0
14 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Another person complaining about ATI cards, must be just coincidence.
  2. enable vsync, and yes, lower some details if you have problems. Also dont complain if you have Beta drivers installed... roll back.
  3. no i am jacky2 , i hate ati now so i decide to buy another video card
  4. you shouldn't used beta driver
  5. mInInOwA said:
    Another person complaining about ATI cards, must be just coincidence.

    +1
  6. uninstall 12.7 as its beta driver and install stable driver 12.6
    if it works afterwards, then check whether your psu is sufficient
    thank you
  7. There's been a few of these types of threads recently.

    You should go on the Guru3d forums and join the chorus:
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=364948
  8. driver 12.7 beta < thats why it is a test!!!!!!!!!
  9. is it only me, but is anyone else wondering why a 7870 is being used for 1440x900 resolution
  10. dudewitbow said:
    is it only me, but is anyone else wondering why a 7870 is being used for 1440x900 resolution



    Yep.
  11. I have a 4 or 5 year old ATI 5870, no problems with BF3 on HIGH 1920x1200

    Getting that card for a 1440 res leads me to believe you think the video card is all that is important. Tell us what other hardware you have in that machine and we will tell you the reason game is running slow. I bet you have a bad CPU.
  12. It hasn even been 3 years since the HD5870 came out..
  13. schnitter said:
    I have a 4 or 5 year old ATI 5870, no problems with BF3 on HIGH 1920x1200

    Getting that card for a 1440 res leads me to believe you think the video card is all that is important. Tell us what other hardware you have in that machine and we will tell you the reason game is running slow. I bet you have a bad CPU.



    Did you just read random words from his post? He clearly listed his hardware.......
  14. you must be new to the REAL GAMING WORLD. If you cant handle a PC, you might want to go back to consoles.
    I run 2 6950 cards in Eyefinity and I dont have a problem.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon ATI Graphics