Hello, are all of these parts compatible? Suggest, rate and help pleas

1s3ct0wN

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Hello there, thanks for reading i really appreciate your time and effort.
I want to build Gaming rig here components I chose, this is my first time building computer so I have no idea is this good or bad choise.

CPU: Core i5-3570K Quad 3.4GHz

MB: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H or Gigabyte G1.SNIPER M3

RAM: 4GB DDR3 2133Mhz Kingston CL11 Hyper X T1

GPU: Sapphire ATI PCX HD 7770 OC 1GB GDDR5

HDD: 1TB Western Digital SATA3

PSU: 460W Gigabyte Superb Real Power

Case: ATX Midi Tower Case

Thanks again, best regards.

P.S My budged is 700Euros.

malbluff

Honorable
There are a number of "adjustments" which should be made. Where are you, then we can ensure we are recommending parts, easilly available, at sensible price. I take it you already have other items, like momitor, keyboard/mouse, operating system, or at least they don't have to be included in the 700 euros.

malbluff

Honorable
After spending some time, trying to find ANY good solutions, on that site, I've come to the conclusion it's rubbish. There is not one single case, CPU cooler, or Power supply, that I can wholeheartedly recommend (at least not in the right range).
Going back to your original list, the one thing that does need changing is the RAM. You don't want single channel, and certainly not 2133 MHz. Given their limited choices, I would suggest 2x 4GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 MHz Cl9.
The rest of your choices will work OK, although you only really need the cheaper Gigabyte Z77-DS3H mobo, although it's marked as out of stock.
The drawback with serious overclocking, in a warm climate, is you need a decent case, with good ventilation, a good CPU cooler, and decent power supply. Unless you have air conditioning, without all of those three, overclocking can be more trouble than it's worth.
If you can get hold of:
1) Decent case, like Corsair Carbide 300R, Antec One, or similar.
2) 500/550w Power Supply, from someone like XFX, PC Power & Cooling, BeQuiet, Antec, Corsair (or Seasonic, but a bit pricey)
3) Decent CPU cooler, like CoolerMaster Hyper 212Evo, or a Noctua.

Then it may be worth having CPU overclocking.
However, purely in terms of gaming performance, you may be better to go for an i3 processor, that you can't overclock, and spend the money saved, on a better graphics card, like HD7850, or even HD7870. On of those, with an i3, will give you better gaming, than an overclocked i5, and a HD7770.

1s3ct0wN

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Thank you for your time and effort.

I won't overclock anything since I have no idea how to do that, plus I don't want to risk on new components.

This is what I came up with now, even if parts are on the website feel free to suggest changes i'll search other stores that don't have website in my City.

Best regards.

CPU: CPU Core i5-3450 Quad 3.1GHz

MB: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H

RAM: x2 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Kingston CL9 Hyper X T1

GPU: Sapphire ATI PCX HD 7850 2GB GDDR5

HDD: 1TB Western Digital SATA3

PSU: 460W Gigabyte Superb Real Power

Куќиште: ATX Midi Tower Case

malbluff

Honorable
If you don't want overclocking, then i5-3450 is sensible choice. The ideal motherboard to go with that would be a H77. Unfortunately, that site only has one, and that's out of stock. There's nothing wrong with the Z77, but it's a bit wasteful, as its overclocking capabilities obviously won't be used.
The area that concerns me is Power Supply. I really would suggest you try to find something better. Even the Corsair CX500, whilst not the worlds best power supply, would give much more confidence, and is usually fairly available, and not expensive. A 450w XFX, or Antec Basiq would also be, hopefully, reasonably cheap.
If looking for a site, for PSU, have a look if they also have a Corsair Carbide 300R case, as that would be ideal for your needs.
To be honest, I only looked closely at a couple of the cases, on that site, and gave up. No doubt, some of them are OK. If you see one, you particularly like, if you let us know which one, I can have a closer look, to make sure there are no serious negatives.

malbluff

Honorable
The case, itself, is not too bad, although, with Coolermaster cases, you don't get a lot of ventilation, as standard, and often have to add some. The choices, with that case, are limited. I understand the 650 is a bit better, in that respect. The main issue is with power supply. Coolermaster have acquired a reputation, for "misleading" specifications. The only two manufacturers, from whom, I even consider using for both case and power supply, in Europe, would be Antec and Corsair.