Download quick basic for windows 7, 32 bit environment

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
That is a pretty short way of asking a question, but I'll give it a try. Are you wanting the old Microsoft Quick BASIC from the DOS days? It was also known as QBasic. If so, here is what you might be looking for. http://www.qb64.net/

It got me remembering the good ol' days of my 286 and 386 computers. I went digging through some of my 'junk' in storage and found my original MS Quick BASIC software on floppies with programming manual along with several other BASIC manuals. Ah... Beginners' All Purpose Instruction Code... DOS... Nostalgia...

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Man, we must be cut out of the same mold. My C64 got me started into BASIC programming; Commode BASIC. Then the move to the PC. And yes you're right, long programming sessions. I could waste an entire night writing code that wouldn't be worth a crap today... LOL.

DGoodale

Reputable
Mar 1, 2014
I downloaded qb64 from the qb64.net website and superantispyware says it has a trojan in it. Anyone know if this a false positive? I tried to register at the QB64 site but I gave up after half a dozen attempts to create an account. For some reason, it just kept kicking me back to the forum page without creating an account.

tezza78

Reputable
Sep 16, 2015
The forums take a while to join because the moderoraters are also the developers. Be patienent it took me a couple of weeks but they do try their best. Also try basic256 is also another good interpreter for easy basic programming.