Replacing graphic cards failed.

Please help me.. I replace my nx6600 256mb graphic card to geforce 8400gs 512mb ddr2 it works fine in a few minute then after an hour playing games i choose to shutdown then it restart my system then blue screen a second. please help me what can i do to fix it.. tnx
7 answers Last reply
More about replacing graphic cards failed
  1. What does it say in the bluescreen? What's your PC specs?
  2. Sunius said:
    What does it say in the bluescreen? What's your PC specs?

i cant read what words say in that blue screen bcoz after shuting down my system blue screen a second then it restart again not only in shutdown it will restart blue screen in standby and restart option. i been using p5ld2-vm socket 775 pentium D 3.0G 800fsb 1G of ram 677. tnx...
  3. Disable automatic restart on failure in bios, and that way it won't restart on bluescreen and you will be able to read it.
  4. Sunius said:
    Disable automatic restart on failure in bios, and that way it won't restart on bluescreen and you will be able to read it.

i observe again my newly install graphic card i play games it works fine and some times it shutdown properly.. the only problem sometimes i cant shutdown and standby normally i always turn off the avr if its restart my system again. thanks for your help..
  5. Thing is, I cannot help you without that information of what's written on the bluescreen.
  6. Sunius said:
    Thing is, I cannot help you without that information of what's written on the bluescreen.

ok i find a solution how to read that eror in blue screen... tnx
  7. I told you that already! Go to BIOS and disable automatic restarts on failure :).
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Graphics Cards Motherboards