Adding Program to Context Menu

I'm trying to add an executable program to the context menu.
--------------------------------
First I created a key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\ClipDiary

Then set the default value is the path to the executable program:

C:\Program Files\ClipDiary\ClipDiary.exe
--------------------------------

This puts the option in the context menu, but nothing happens when it is
clicked.
Any suggestions?

Manage the context-menu entries for folders, drives and Namespace objects
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

Customizing Right-Click Menu Options in Windows
http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes