Driver problem with new build need HELP

afrodaddy

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I just finished my new build and installed windows 7 on it. When I put in the motherboard DVD that lets me install drivers and utilties, i choose install all, then after about 10seconds it goes to a black screen saying Generate Serial ATA Driver diskette? [Y/N]
When I type in Y it reboots it, when I type in N it tells me to click a key to reboot, I don't know what to do at all. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

afrodaddy

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Ok so I tried the instant flash but it said no supported device, I do not think I am understanding that thread exactly, do i need to plug something in or have anything in my optical drive?

afrodaddy

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
So this is weird, my computer just restarted and now its done updating drivers, after hours and hours of trying im not sure why it did this but thanks for the help, one last question, do i install all utilities and software suites?

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
i install the motherboard drive then i check what are the utiliies and load them if i need after i restart computer ,when everything work good instal the othersoftware and restart when asked by the system