Properties on .wav files

I copied a CD to my PC using Exact Audio Copy.

It copied all 14 tracks, but only 12 of them had the full properties
available
The last two tracks were missing these properties:
Artist
Album Title
Duration
Protected

Is there a way to add these properties to these files?
--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

    A follow-up so that I don't bother the group too much

    I solved this by copying the last two tracks to another folder. They came up
    with properties that I could amend. I then copied the results into the first
    folder.

    So it seems there is a limit on the number of files that have full
    properties - whether the limit is from EAC or from the system, I don't know.