Texture pop-ins in all games PLEASE HELP!

G

Hi everybody, I'm new here and i need help.Until yesterday i played every game i want with stable 60 + and no bugs and gliches, but yesterday i started my pc and i opened up Crysis and i noticed that a lot of the trees, bushes,rocks and so on pop in the screen when i get close to them. I tried other games like Crysis 2, Crysis warhead, Assassins creed(all of them), S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear sky and the last was Alan Wake. In every game i get texture pop-ins in some really bad and in others not that much but still very noticeable and it ruins my gaming experience. I tried everything i can think of- restarting my pc, disabling SLI, reinstalling drivers even trying older ones,dusting my GPU's and it's still the same.

Here are my pc specs:

CPU: Intel core i7 2600
Motherboard:ASUS P8P67 pro
RAM: Apacer DDR3 1333mhz 4x2gb=8gb total
GPU: Palit gtx 560 not-ti 2gb version in SLI
HDD: WD202FAEX carvian black 3.5 2000gb 7200rpm 64mb chache
PSU: 630W hipro-D630AW peak 730w
i have this pc for 1 year now and i never had this problem before.PLS guys help me if you can!

G

i can't i don't have another pc and all my friends pc's cant support this cards (they have super old pc's)

G

i can't i don't have another pc and all my friends pc's cant support this cards (they have super old pc's)

G

I have the latest beta drivers on my pc and i had them for a mouth and i tried reinstalling them and i tried 2 versions of older not beta drives still the same.

I'd try defragmenting the hard drive. I had this issue once, when I was copying large files when gaming. Do you have anything running in the background that might eat up hard drive? It might be anti virus scan or something similar.

G

nope nothing in the background and i tried defragmenting my hard drive with Ultimate Defrag i defragmented my C and E drive (E is where my games are) i didn't do it with D because the program showed that it will be 27 % slower after defrag

G

its defragmenting right now it on 3 % with the software you gave a link to but i have 250 gb free ot 881 in my D its full of useless stuff i don't even use i'm thinking of backing up 1 folder and then formating it it will give me 661 gb more space is it a good idea?

G

ok i will do it and see what happens.

G

i formated the drive everything still looks the same but i watched some videos and read a lot of stuff on the net and if you look this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxAjTxr8No if you look closely you will see that the grass on the island is growing in front of him and on all the other vids i watched i see the same thing the same thing in crysis and in battlefield bad company 2 and bf3 so i am thinking is this just because i never payed attention to this kind of thing before and im worrying for nothing.

TRENDING THREADS