Sign in with
Your question

New build what do you think?

Last response: in Systems
September 30, 2012 4:22:17 AM

I will post picture when I get all the items in just want to know what some people think of the build.

Note if you are going to hate on my choice of AMD please just dont post.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/iV3V

More about : build

September 30, 2012 11:33:02 PM

Personally I would make a lot of changes to that but and not just changing the processor but that build would be great about 2 years ago.
October 1, 2012 2:45:45 AM

Yeah I get what you mean, this rig will have no issue running new games at high+ settings. People here make it sound like you need somthing crazy for decent fps lol. You really dont. Example gtx 456 runs boarderlands 2 at high settings never goes below 45 fps 1920x1080
Related resources
October 2, 2012 12:25:45 AM

Yeah I completely agree, in my gaming system I have a GTX 670 and it runs anything I have, I don't have either of the Crisis games but I don't what to play the most graphically intensive games just for bragging rights.
October 2, 2012 4:47:41 AM

Spartin503 said:
Yeah I completely agree, in my gaming system I have a GTX 670 and it runs anything I have, I don't have either of the Crisis games but I don't what to play the most graphically intensive games just for bragging rights.

Thats my point when you take things like bragging right out of the situation Amd cpus really arent that bad.
!