Windows Updates is a Marketing Tool stealing my info

mikemikemikemike

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
This is the same question Why Windows Updates never stop my computer to being infected by the Fake Anti-Virus for Years and Years, Answer: Because Windows Updates is Not an Enhancements for Windows or a Fix, NOT AT ALL Windows Updates are UpLoading - No Downloading - Uploading My Internet Behaviour and the sites that I visited regularly. . . 3 Week 3 Months and MicroSoft is selling this Information, Windows Updates is another Marketing Tool.

Nov 17, 2012
Thank You Very much . . . You are a Genius !! This is not like the Windows Updates . . . they never fix windows or adjust, or protect windows again the MS Fake Anti-Virus . . . always infect my computer at least 2 o 3 times in a year since 1998 why ? Because Microsoft Windows Update are not fixing or enhancing Windows. . . is just a marketing tools, instead of downloading software ( or installing ) is stealing our Internet behaviour visited Websites History, if we are actives buying where, and what we buy with our Credit Card, then sell our information to Walmart, Best Buy, and big shoe companies and Manufacturers. . . Windows Updates is Scam. . . is the big scam that Micro$oft can pull . . . instead of Dowloading is Uploading to them our info that will be scanned to see if is used or not. . . Windows Updates are Fake downloading. . . is uploading our info to be sell from Microsoft and Windows never is Protected agains the same scammers and Fake antiviirus. . . Microsoft is behind all those small companies that infect your computer and ask you money in order to repair it !! Mike@mikescomputertips.com