Closed

Frailty of US-Pakistan relations.

Quote:

"The fact that the world's most-wanted terrorist was found on the outskirts of the capital, will only fuel suspicions Pakistan takes US money to fight terrorism, while covertly harbouring its perpetrators."

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/strike-compounds-frailty-of-uspakistan-relations-20110502-1e5bv.html

My comment: India would swallow Pakistan if not for the United States presence in the region and our position as Pakistan's ally. Looks like we have been in bed with Pakistan long enough. U.S. policy changes regarding Pakistan's place in the world are nearing.
172 answers Last reply
More about frailty pakistan relations
  1. Cool another war.
  2. I don't think India would necessarily swallow them- remember, they both have nukes. Frankly, if those two "sworn enemies" went at it, regardless of conventional forces, it would be a blood bath and a half I'm afraid. I, along with most do not want to see that happen.

    But yes, I agree with the statement that the Pakistanis were harboring bin Laden. There are two potential, yet disturbing issues. One, Ali Zardari (the Pakistani president) may not have known about it in the sense that he has minimal control over his intelligence forces and military. Two, if he knew, he has some explaining to do and a lot of it.
  3. The US will continue to give 1billion a year to Pakistan, regardless of our relationship because of their value to us in Afghanistan against Al Qaeda and as a nuclear deterrent to India and China.

    India and China are a regional superpower, soon to be joined by Russia. The US needs Pakistan as our military partner.
  4. My paranoid ex military co worker contacted me last night after this happened trying to tell me it was a fake, doctored stuff,etc. He said something about a photo on the net that was obviously faked. I told him I thought it was real, but I was reading about some other stuff. Looks like they had been watching this courier for a number of years according to something I read. The fact that he was so close to the Paki capital and surrounded by military complexes to me speaks highly of what might have really been going on. I told him I'm much more interested in what fallout might happen between us and Pakistan then another "is he really dead" conspiracy.
  5. Well, the problem of Pakistani hypocrisy will go away when the US Dollar becomes worthless (especially outside the country) over the next year or two.
  6. Quote:
    Frankly, if those two "sworn enemies" went at it, regardless of conventional forces, it would be a blood bath and a half I'm afraid. I, along with most do not want to see that happen.


    China and Russia and the rest of the world would be drawn in. WWIII.

    Quote:
    The US will continue to give 1billion a year to Pakistan, regardless of our relationship because of their value to us in Afghanistan against Al Qaeda and as a nuclear deterrent to India and China.


    Very true Pakistan is a strategical ally. But what good is having a strategical ally if they are keeping our enemy Al Quaeda alive? I don't know how the United States can do this, but we will have won the war against Al Quaida when nations like Pakistan who fund (with our money) and provide safe haven for our enemy understand they will pay the harshest reality should such a government even think about harbaoring and supporting enemies like Bin Laden.

    Quote:
    I told him I'm much more interested in what fallout might happen between us and Pakistan then another "is he really dead" conspiracy.


    Kill them all and let god sort it out later.

    El Kabong.

    http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1037/elkabong793115.jpg
  7. If Pakistan is so vital strategically speaking, I say we get the heck out of Afghanistan and Iraq and go for them next. ;)
  8. badge I think you underestimate the ties between India and other Western countries ... which has been long and positive.

    The US has interfered with Pakistan on a greater level ever since they obtained nuclear weapons, and, as the previous thread rightfully asserts, Pakistan's internal political divisions have threatened to destabilise the region for a number of years.

    India has a much larger and better trained army, and nuclear weapons program which is much more responsive, flexible, and efficient.

    In a war India would overwhelm Pakistan on any level - be it conventional or other.

    India's main concern is that Pakistan would quickly resort to nuclear weapons as they are well aware they are undermanned, have lower level technology, and poorer tech support in terms of resupply and repairs.

    Pakistan has a small number of small fission devices and argueably the capacity for a small boosted fission device up to 40 KT ... India has boosted fission and thermonuclear (megaton) capacity, despite weapons tests asserting anything to the contrary. China supplied technology to Pakistan for their program and probably feels responsible. India's program is largely self developed. India has argueably better missiles for delivering physics packages.

    India has therefore placed a large number of small asset targetted nuclear weapons on 24 hr readiness ... in that event ... and spend significant intelligence on identifying where Pakistan's main firing points (mobile and fixed) are located.

    It would all be over in 3 hrs ... time from confirmation that Pakistan had ordered a nuclear strike till India had turned 35 % of Pakistan into rubble.

    You will find at the backend of every significant discussion between the US and Pakistan there is a reciprocal call to India to ensure they stay calm.

    The border is very active ... and has been for years.

    It is the spot on the planet where some sort of nuclear incident is most likely to happen.

    If radical extremists in the ISI ever do gain control of Pakistan the place would be wiped off the map twice ... first by India and then 2 hrs later from submarine fired US assets off the coast ... just to make sure.

    China knows this ... hence their call today for non-intervention, and support for Pakistan's current moderate government.

    The Chinese are equally as worried about Pakistan.
  9. I think its about time we follow what Stephen Hawking has been saying and pack up the "smart people" on this planet and leave. On our way out we can nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

    Seeing as we lack interstellar travel, I do believe it's about time for another world war. Unpopular as it is, it will get rid of a lot of jocks, and let us "nerds" father some kids for once. Perhaps we can raise the avg IQ a bit? (I'm mostly serious about this idea btw. Sad that people will die, but SOMETHING has to happen.)
  10. Politics regarding the death of Bin Laden

    - After campaigning against most of the things Bush did to protect the American people, Obama when in office decided to support those very things.

    -What President Bush did to support, train and prepare the U.S. Special Forces is still in place and Bush deserves a lot of credit for it.

    -Guantanomo, military commisions and the Patriot Act, all criticized by Obama during the 2008 election, are key to getting Bin Laden.

    - Obama said he wants to cut another $400 billion in defense spending over a ten year period. That would come on top of the $40 billion in cuts he proposed in the 2012 budget He released two months earlier. The rationale will simply be that America is safer, so a smaller military will do just fine. Obama won’t have to say this explicitly, but others in his political camp are bound to. Those decisions – troop withdrawals, going light on Libya, defense cuts – may come back to haunt the president later. But in the short term, he’ll have an easier time.

    - the 9% increase in Obama's approval rating will be shortlived. The poor economy, jobs and pump prices will be the issues at hand 16 months from now at election time.

    Politics of Pakistan

    -The U.S. relationship with Pakistan gives us a relationship with a muslim country who has nuclear weapons who did not need to participate and assit the U.S. in it's war on terror. Pakistan allows the U.S. to use their bases to resupply our troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. Has overflight rights. We have had understanding with the various Pakistani governments we would go in and seek high value terrorists targets, seek them out by what ever means necessary including the use of the many drones used over the years.

    My comment: Pull financial aid to Pakistan until that nation's (corrupt) government answers why Bin Laden was financed, harbored and protected. In other words, our relationship with Pakistan as a bedpartner in the region needs to change. Pakistan's corrupt government presently supporting Al Queda must cease to exist. Any governemt who supports, harbors, provide weapons and financial aid to Al Queda should cease to exist. That is how an end to Al Queda will be accompolished. Well, we have the...

    Obama Seals to count on.

    http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4759/obamaseals.jpg
  11. buwish said:
    If Pakistan is so vital strategically speaking, I say we get the heck out of Afghanistan and Iraq and go for them next. ;)


    Party on Garth! :whistle:


    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you Ef with me, I'll kill you all."

    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders
  12. badge said:
    Quote:

    "The fact that the world's most-wanted terrorist was found on the outskirts of the capital, will only fuel suspicions Pakistan takes US money to fight terrorism, while covertly harbouring its perpetrators."

    http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/strike-compounds-frailty-of-uspakistan-relations-20110502-1e5bv.html

    My comment: India would swallow Pakistan if not for the United States presence in the region and our position as Pakistan's ally. Looks like we have been in bed with Pakistan long enough. U.S. policy changes regarding Pakistan's place in the world are nearing.



    You are a thick headed fool just like the majority of American public who instead of doing some rational thinking contends with what is spoon fed to them by American Government. You have no idea what you are talking about. Well boy here are the facts

    1. You said India will swallow Pakistan. Hun! Pakistan First fought with India In 1948 right after independence over Kashmir . British at the time of partition of India and Pakistan made sure that that only rusty old weapons are handed over to Pakistan moreover there was not a single ordinance factory in Pakistan at that time (I don’t think you know what ordinance factory is. It’s a factory which produces weapons).
    Now think if you can that is. That Pakistan a newly born country which have to weapons production means and the only weapons it gets are old and rusty and are not fit to be taken to a war. Now what chance this country has in a battle against an enemy (India) whose army is the size of its entire population and who has multiple weapon manufacturing units and all the latest weapons of that time?
    Well Pakistan fought in such a way that just in a couple of weeks it liberated a part of Kashmir and Pakistan army was way inside India’s territory. India ran to its daddy i.e. UN to stop Pakistan. Pakistan honored UN wishes and stopped. (which I think was a mistake as UN is nothing but a puppet show dancing at the tunes of America). However that’s another discussion for another time.

    2. In 1965 Pakistan again kicked India’s Ass so hard that its bleeding to this day. America promised that it will aid Pakistan in that war but it didn’t (which should not come as a surprise as America never in history of Pakistan came to it’s aid or fulfilled its promise because Pakistan is the sole Muslim country which has the ability and capability to rise to the top of the ranks in the world order. And America and all the west knows it!).

    3. Then in 1971 due to internal conflicts within Pakistan , East Pakistan got separated, which indian’s think is there victory( Hun! What can I say muslim ruled over them for a thousand years that insult is unbearable for them and they have to console themselves in some way

    4. in Kargil in1999 Pakistan was again kicking that already bleeding Indian ass. But America intervened and Pakistan stopped.


    And you say America is in bed with Pakistan for a long time now and it should get out. You foolish Boy its Pakistan who is preventing the mujahedeen from raping America from front and back. The day America stepped out of the bed Mujahedeen will force it to the ground and at that time nothing and noone will be able to save america
  13. If you're going to throw personal insults, you should at least do some digging to see if what you are trying to sling is even remotely accurate. I am 100% certain Badge comes from a military family, 95% certain he has served himself, and "reasonably certain" from your writing styles that he is older then you are.

    What happens is that you come in talking about someone you know nothing about, and I (and perhaps others) won't believe you when you talk about things that have happened in Pakistan. If you want people to believe you, stop the insults and a few links would be nice.
  14. Neo lives in Pakistan and I give some credit to his insights so lets forget the personal slights and listen to some alternative viewpoints ... thats how we move forward as a planet.

    Neo tell us more about the mujahedeen mate?
  15. I had a feeling as much. To much national pride in his statements.
  16. 4745454b said:
    If you're going to throw personal insults, you should at least do some digging to see if what you are trying to sling is even remotely accurate. I am 100% certain Badge comes from a military family, 95% certain he has served himself, and "reasonably certain" from your writing styles that he is older then you are.

    What happens is that you come in talking about someone you know nothing about, and I (and perhaps others) won't believe you when you talk about things that have happened in Pakistan. If you want people to believe you, stop the insults and a few links would be nice.



    Yeah, my father served in the marines during the Korean War and was on the on the ground on the front lines for one year there. He was with the First marine division and received the Purple Heart and Distniguished Service medals.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Marine_Division_(United_States)

    4745454b I am willing to bet this guy has never served a day for his country. If He lives here He's the kind of guy you hate to see walk into your place of business. I'm sure He is the kind that creates a public disturbance where ever He goes with his Anti American attitude. Insult and argument is all He knows in the English world. I'm sure is highly disliked in his community. And for misquoting me I will say I trust a snake before I trust him. :sol:

    I'm in the midst of some research and if Heebie Jeeb sticks around He can read my views on the powerful and feared world leader derilict nation of Pakistan. Hopefully the guy will get beat to death in Walmart this morning for insulting some dumb American.
  17. Actually for a fairly good depiction of the partition of Pakistan from India, I suggest renting a copy of Deepa Mehta's "Earth" - seems a real tragedy on both sides.

    Personally I think Pakistan, esp. the ISI, is going to have to prove themselves as allies in the coming months or risk a backlash by Congress, no matter what Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama may have to say. The Paks seem to have a vested interest in not permitting Afghanistan to become safe and secure, and certainly not a democracy, so that they can continue to exert influence in the region.

    @ Neo - reading the news, it seems the Taliban mujahedeen are much more of a threat to Pakistan than they are to Americans, seeing as how they were routinely blowing up your military bases and taking over sections of your country just a couple of years ago. If the American military had been given free reign to operate across the border, many Pak lives would have been spared.

    I guess however if you favor Sharia law, including stoning to death women who marry outside their father's wishes and the female friends who attempt to help them, denying any education to females, treating them not even as second-class citizens but as chattels (i.e., property) as apparently Bin Laden did with his 5 wives who were not permitted to speak unless spoken to, then you would be in favor of protecting the Taliban..
  18. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/05/world/asia/05compound.html

    Seems Pakistan is very serious about getting to the bottom of this ...

    Good news for international relations.
  19. It still reads like:
    Ali Ben Khan bought a house, right next to the learning of pakistanni military, a huge house, no one ever came or went, so the Pakistannis couldnt figure it out.....
    if only theyd gotten past the name Ali Ben Khan
  20. 4745454b said:
    If you're going to throw personal insults, you should at least do some digging to see if what you are trying to sling is even remotely accurate. I am 100% certain Badge comes from a military family, 95% certain he has served himself, and "reasonably certain" from your writing styles that he is older then you are.

    What happens is that you come in talking about someone you know nothing about, and I (and perhaps others) won't believe you when you talk about things that have happened in Pakistan. If you want people to believe you, stop the insults and a few links would be nice.


    I dont give a damn if anyone believes me or not. He insulted my country and what i could do i have done it and you say say HE COMES FROM MILITARY BACKGROUND now what does that suppose to mean han? from his writing it is clear that he doesnot have a faintest of clue what pakistan is what it stand for and what it is capable of
  21. Quote:
    He insulted my country


    Really? Where? Is it an insult to say that India would "swallow" Pakistan? I'm sorry you take offense to that, but what if it were true? Just after WWII (and then again after the first gulf war in 1990/91.) there were jokes about how many gears Italian tanks had. (three in reverse, and one forward gear in case they got attacked from behind.) Its not an insult per se to the Italians, but a commentary about how fast those nations gave up land during the war. I didn't see where he called you names (S*nd n*gg*r) or anything of that sort.

    Quote:
    HE COMES FROM MILITARY BACKGROUND now what does that suppose to mean


    I was trying to point out that he is familiar with what an "ordinance factory" is. I'm sure there are readers here who have no idea so thank you for the explanation, but I was trying to point out that he doesn't.

    Quote:
    it is clear that he doesnot have a faintest of clue what pakistan is what it stand for and what it is capable of


    Perhaps, but instead of calmly explaining to us how he was so wrong, you decided to just insult him as many times as you could. Not everyone is as Vulcan as I so I'm sure there are some that agreed with you. I would argue that a reasonable person can debate something without calling others names. As a matter of fact my debate instructor in college said "those who resort to personal attacks first have the weaker side".
  22. 4745454b said:
    Quote:
    He insulted my country


    Really? Where? Is it an insult to say that India would "swallow" Pakistan? I'm sorry you take offense to that, but what if it were true? Just after WWII (and then again after the first gulf war in 1990/91.) there were jokes about how many gears Italian tanks had. (three in reverse, and one forward gear in case they got attacked from behind.) Its not an insult per se to the Italians, but a commentary about how fast those nations gave up land during the war. I didn't see where he called you names (S*nd n*gg*r) or anything of that sort.

    Quote:
    HE COMES FROM MILITARY BACKGROUND now what does that suppose to mean


    I was trying to point out that he is familiar with what an "ordinance factory" is. I'm sure there are readers here who have no idea so thank you for the explanation, but I was trying to point out that he doesn't.

    Quote:
    it is clear that he doesnot have a faintest of clue what pakistan is what it stand for and what it is capable of


    Perhaps, but instead of calmly explaining to us how he was so wrong, you decided to just insult him as many times as you could. Not everyone is as Vulcan as I so I'm sure there are some that agreed with you. I would argue that a reasonable person can debate something without calling others names. As a matter of fact my debate instructor in college said "those who resort to personal attacks first have the weaker side".



    you forget the bed comment and another thing

    Americans say love america or leave america.OK every patriotic citizen should think in the same way. But do not think that people of other countries are inferior. america is sole super power of today nobody denies it. my country doesnot compare to america in any way i know it but i repeat dont it is inferior
  23. "to be in bed with" is not an insult. It could also have been phrased "we have co-operated with". It means we have had ties with or assisted/helped, etc. America is "in bed with" many countries, such as England or Canada. Looking over Badge's statement he seemed to be saying its time we end our ties with Pakistan.

    Edit: Do you realize you write the word "hun" in your posts often? I wasn't sure what that meant so I looked it up. It seems its Punjabi for "Yes". Even if you know the language, each country can apply the words differently.
  24. Speaking of insulting you old horseradish aroma.

    quoting the entry to this discussion:

    You are a thick headed fool just like the majority of American public who instead of doing some rational thinking contends with what is spoon fed to them by American Government. You have no idea what you are talking about. Well boy here are the facts

    You foolish Boy its Pakistan who is preventing the mujahedeen from raping America from front and back. The day America stepped out of the bed Mujahedeen will force it to the ground and at that time nothing and noone will be able to save america


    Quote:
    You are I am a thick headed fool just like the majority of American public my aromatic countrymen who instead of doing some rational thinking contends with what is spoon fed to them by American Government Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. You I have no idea what you are I am talking about. Well I'm a little boy here are the facts...I smell like unwashed balz/fixed



    Quote:
    I dont give a damn a perfectly good head diaper if anyone believes me or not. He insulted I insult my country and what i could do i have done it failed miserably at life by not washing for one year and 40 days and you I say say HE COMES FROM MILITARY BACKGROUND and I from a derilict hebe jebe country now what does that suppose to mean handsome? from his writing it is clear that he doesnot have a faintest of clue what pakistan is what it stand for the land of smell, reak and fundamental beady eyed political idjuts and what it is capable of, besides being the lowest life country known to mankind with the most dirty people on earth...I am lower than a snake and not to be trusted. /fixed


    I see advancing the frontiers of human understaning is not an integeral part of any discussion you have on this forum 'stinky'. My eyes are watering and will be two days after you leave the room. You and your country don't belong. Stinky, you are the enemy.
  25. 4745454b said:
    "to be in bed with" is not an insult. It could also have been phrased "we have co-operated with". It means we have had ties with or assisted/helped, etc. America is "in bed with" many countries, such as England or Canada. Looking over Badge's statement he seemed to be saying its time we end our ties with Pakistan.Edit: Do you realize you write the word "hun" in your posts often? I wasn't sure what that meant so I looked it up. It seems its Punjabi for "Yes". Even if you know the language, each country can apply the words differently.


    Yeah. Time to get out of bed with them. Start by stopping the financing of their corrupt government. Then of course kill them all. :lol:

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/05/us-binladen-pakistan-protest-idUSTRE74414N20110505


    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4584/82801672.jpg
  26. What draws people like this to the conversation is the idea of Osama Bin Hiding, a hero to them and their country who was harboring him, being killed by Navy Seals. Sick.
  27. Ok, nevermind. I think I'm done with this thread.
  28. Not me. I'm staying to be insulted some more by old horseradish pants.
  29. badge said:
    Speaking of insulting you old horseradish aroma.

    quoting the entry to this discussion:

    You are a thick headed fool just like the majority of American public who instead of doing some rational thinking contends with what is spoon fed to them by American Government. You have no idea what you are talking about. Well boy here are the facts

    You foolish Boy its Pakistan who is preventing the mujahedeen from raping America from front and back. The day America stepped out of the bed Mujahedeen will force it to the ground and at that time nothing and noone will be able to save america


    Quote:
    You are I am a thick headed fool just like the majority of American public my aromatic countrymen who instead of doing some rational thinking contends with what is spoon fed to them by American Government Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. You I have no idea what you are I am talking about. Well I'm a little boy here are the facts...I smell like unwashed balz/fixed



    Quote:
    I dont give a damn a perfectly good head diaper if anyone believes me or not. He insulted I insult my country and what i could do i have done it failed miserably at life by not washing for one year and 40 days and you I say say HE COMES FROM MILITARY BACKGROUND and I from a derilict hebe jebe country now what does that suppose to mean handsome? from his writing it is clear that he doesnot have a faintest of clue what pakistan is what it stand for the land of smell, reak and fundamental beady eyed political idjuts and what it is capable of, besides being the lowest life country known to mankind with the most dirty people on earth...I am lower than a snake and not to be trusted. /fixed


    I see advancing the frontiers of human understaning is not an integeral part of any discussion you have on this forum 'stinky'. My eyes are watering and will be two days after you leave the room. You and your country don't belong. Stinky, you are the enemy.



    You are that dogs tail that even if burried for a hundred years would still remain curved.
    you see this is what happens when you eat pig you start thinking like a pig.
    YOUR MOTHER ******* COUNTRy'S Ass was being kicked time and again for10 years by mujahedeen and there was nothing you could do inspite of all the latest weaponry at your disposal.
    So when you could take the beating any longer. you pulled this drama of OBL being in Pakistan.
    the reality is With all of your sattelite technology you still dont know where usama is and will never know and you are so afraid of him that you *** in you pants just on mention of his name.

    Now After hearing all your barking. if indeed USAMA killed pigs like you , He sure has done this world a huge favor
  30. Quote:
    You are that dogs tail that even if burried for a hundred years would still remain curved.
    you see this is what happens when you eat pig you start thinking like a pig.
    YOUR MOTHER ******* COUNTRy'S Ass was being kicked time and again for10 years by mujahedeen and there was nothing you could do inspite of all the latest weaponry at your disposal.
    So when you could take the beating any longer. you pulled this drama of OBL being in Pakistan.
    the reality is With all of your sattelite technology you still dont know where usama is and will never know and you are so afraid of him that you *** in you pants just on mention of his name.

    Now After hearing all your barking. if indeed USAMA killed pigs like you , He sure has done this world a huge favor


    Let us pray to the mujahedeen's deity of vengance and stink. Oh great scum of eternal blindness, help endow our virgins in heaven with thy heartiest gift of the curved tail.
  31. America = T-rex England= Velociraptor

    The T-rex though Big and power are slow (and have small arms lol)
    The Velociraptor though small is fast and very clever

    Team them both up and we get an unstoppable force

    Point being mess with them you are in a lot of trouble so Pakistan better hope they are not aiding the terrorists


    Sorry i had to dumb it down but i mean come on your acting like kids
  32. Let's add some perspective to this discourse...

    President Bush and Obama sanctioning of the killing of Osama bin Laden is nothing more than America cleaning up it's mistakes.

    Please remember that it was American policy and support for the "freedom fighters" in Afghanistan during the Soviet Union years that, essentially, create Al-Qaeda and the cult of personality that became Osama bin Laden. America directly/indirectly sanctioned the actions of these freedom fighters who then, years later, got bigger than their britches and thought that they could throw it back in America's face, ie; '93 WTC bombing, USS Cole, 9/11, etc. As a result, America did the right thing and reminded bin Laden and Al-Qaeda who calls the shots, who put them there in the first place, and if you bite the hand that feeds you, you will be killed.

    Sound too far fetched? I don't think so...simply look to Iraq and the initial "friendship" with Saddam Hussein during the 1980's/1990's and how America helped create and support Saddam Hussein's regime. What happened to Saddam when he thought he was off the leash? Yeah, exactly, he was found cowering in a hole because he knew he fvc*ed with wrong country and government.

    Why so much Western World intervention in the Middle East through all these years? Because the so-called Middle Eastern governments, historically, have been incapable of establishing a lasting peace between the various tribal and religious groups. The tribal and religious in-fighting has been going on throughout the Middle East for about 1500 years (since the propagation of Islam, coincidence?) with practically no end in sight. Without intervention from governments outside the Middle East, there would be no Middle East as we know it today.
  33. Ive always found that, even within ones own country, 1 group doesnt understand the other group(s) very well at all, and is always a concern to all, who cant understand different ideas/people.
    So, to say a majority of any country thinks this way or that,is for the most part an untrue statement regarding almost everything or anything.
    Being older, it usually means you take things more in stride, or easier, as this usually isnt the first go round, and snapping out quickly only reminds most of their youth
  34. May I join in the conversation?

    What seems to be an issue is that, many of us see that Pakistan may have had intelligence of BL and did not want us to find him.( Cash Cow?). Anyways, considering they have Nuclear Weapons of Mass Destruction, we could be faced with another Cold War. Pakistan says they are our ally, yet they help an enemy. They cannot double dip the Dips-and-Chip man.

    Sure the Nukes are a scary thing, but ever heard of disarmament?

    Wasn't PKSN originally Afghan, but when Gandhi died, the Muslims and Buddhists went their separate ways?

    I can/cannot see the US going to war with PKSN. I could see the Taliban and Al Qaeda helping them in a Guerrilla war...just because we pissed them?

    Interesting future up ahead.
  35. Quote:
    Our soldiers can't cross that line on the map for some idiotic rule/reason. For those that we are fighting, there is no line. They are simply going from one relative's house to another in their view.


    Wait, what war are we talking about here? I think we've been down this road before.
  36. I guess your not as old as I thought. I was talking about Vietnam, which was another war with a line we couldn't cross.
  37. Quote:
    What seems to be an issue is that, many of us see that Pakistan may have had intelligence of BL and did not want us to find him.( Cash Cow?).


    The Pakistan government knew Bin Hiding was there. They harbored him, then put on the suits and their diplomatic face and siad, 'whaaaa...we will look into this." No one is being punished for Bin laden being there next door to their Military Academy, a place you would never suspect BTW. The government there takes money and support from the U.S. and uses it to fund their radical nationalist idealism including harboring the leader of Al Queda and supporting the enemy who kills our servicemen in Afghanistan or anywhere in the region. You will see the Pokestani suits. They look like the owners of the Yellow Cab Co. and speak fluent English. Their famlies wear towels on their head, talk in tongue, smell bad and are the ones stepping on the American flag sayine we will kill you until you are dead Mofo!

    Quote:
    Anyways, considering they have Nuclear Weapons of Mass Destruction, we could be faced with another Cold War.


    India has nuclear weapons and a billion people. The U.S. is in bed with pokestain to 'balance the power'. The Chinese and Russians would be glad to have the power we have in that part of the world. Billions and billions of Indians, Chineese, pukestanis, iranians, Syrians and Kdaffy followers want to hurt us. They want to run up your front lawn wearing their diaper on their head with their Ak's and influence your vote and convnce you being a war protestor is in your best interest. Then they will kill you until you are dead.

    Quote:
    Pakistan says they are our ally, yet they help an enemy.


    The U.S. gives pukistan money to 'balance the power' in the region and for strategic reasons before they let them help our enemys. Remember Iran when they were at war with Saddam's Iraq in the 70's and 80's? We supported Iraq and Saddam insane. 'Balance the power'. If one of those countrys fall, the other becomes all powerful and swallows large amonts of land and people into their power and influence. Pakistan vs. India. Balance the power there. The Russians and Chinese would be glad to have the power we do. The U.S. is not a country of Isolationists yet.

    Quote:
    They cannot double dip the Dips-and-Chip man.


    I'll have pistacio.

    Quote:
    Sure the Nukes are a scary thing, but ever heard of disarmament?



    Put your hands up and drop the explosive device? Carefully.

    Quote:
    Wasn't PKSN originally Afghan, but when Gandhi died, the Muslims and Buddhists went their separate ways


    muslims believe eye for an eye. In radical applications eye for an eye is misinterpeted into revenge by killing infidels. Buddism believes in circumstance. Christianity is based in forgiveness. The muslim religion is the only one I have a problem with. Especially the fanatics. They got to go. Any goverment helping these lunatics has got to go. This is the onlly way to defeat them. Eliminate the people who support and harbor them. Kill them all and let god sort it out later.

    Quote:
    I can/cannot see the US going to war with PKSN.


    pukistan wants U.S. money and military support. That way India has to take a second look before they kill the pakistans until they are dead.
    Quote:
    I could see the Taliban and Al Qaeda helping them in a Guerrilla war...just because we pissed them?


    Pukistan harbors and supports Al Queda and hides this from us through their intelligence. Whch is based in the art of lieing, a bathrobe, diaper on the head and a fully loaded AK. Mostly lieing.

    Quote:
    Interesting future up ahead.


    We can get out of the middle east and leave Iraq's oil to Iran. Get out of Afghanistan and leave all our military bases vacant and let the Chinese and Russia have it. Same with the rest of the world. We can set inside our borders and be isolationists and let god protect us. Who needs the SEALS.
  38. It is funny, now that we have captured Bun Laughin, almost every American is saying 'leave afghan." I agree.
  39. Leave afghanistan and let 500 million chinese invade the towel heads and take their rocks and rape their goats. Putin will personally kick Al Queda's new leader in the balz and rap to the masses he controls.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-4_G0koxU
  40. It really makes me laugh and sick at the same time when I read about everything happening in the East, America seems to forget that it has funded terrorist for years, the only reason the IRA started to have problems was because Bill Clinton put a stop to it.

    We also seem to forget that Bin Laden got to where he was on the US Dollar and US Weapons funnily enough supplied by the US.

    Maybe now the US has a Terrorist war to fight they will stop letting them raise cash in their country.

    The US is getting involved in a 4th generation war which cannot be won, killing Bin Laden will make no real difference in the future no matter what these so called experts say, all that has happened is the Number 2 becomes the Number 1 with the Number 3 becoming the Number 2 and so on.

    If we take what Obama said, on 1 hand he tells us the World is a safer place yet on the other hand he tells us security needs moved up, surely if the World is a safer place then stepping up security shouldn't be needed.

    The US has been lucky for a long time as it didn't have to worry about terrorist, this has now changed and basicaly Welcome to the World of terrorism, it's a war you can't win because you don't know who the enemy is they don't have Army Outfits or anything to mark them out.

    The terrorist could be that guy who sells you milk every morning or that girl you pay to watch your kids, think about how many terrorists there are in the World and how many of them are known to the goverments.

    You can cheer away and have parades now Bin Laden is dead but you seem to forget you will be fighting a war that can last generations, many will disagree with most of my points but it doesn't really matter as they are the truth.
  41. That was one giant cough for mankind.
  42. More like a fart.
  43. When is man going to finally understand, this is all bullshit!

    War, Religion, Borders, all just ***, sometimes I honestly just feel like its utterly ******* pointless, ******* stupid dumb f@cknuts spouting *** about my country is bigger than your country, my religion says you are a dog, by ******* penis shaped missile is pointed at your balls, ******* stupid dumb ass f2ckwits with their damn penis size inferiority complexes, I so ******* wish all you f2cked up humans would all just *** the hell off and leave the rest of us normal compassionate caring for fellow humans, peace lovers to live in our own happy existence with out all of your f2cked up *** ruining our ******* paradise on this one single small ******* insignificant planet we call home and have no other EARTH!

    /rant over

    On topic, the pace of the world politics is definitely speeding up, one simply cannot stop thinking there is a end to all this coming soon!
  44. As one major "religion" points out as well, the end is going to happen.
    Think of this, if God wanted us as robotic non free thinkers, He wouldnt have given us our freedom of will, and any religion that breaks this natural scenario of freedom of will is surely doomed
  45. There are a couple of former Marines in my family; that was a good one, Badge. I've seen enough of small town America myself to not worry about what Osama bin Towel's cronies may be up to.
    Oh sure, as the dollar falls, U.S. influence around the world will decline (as it should; I'm sick of our elected parasites using the military as a playtoy in their games), but come here, you worthless fanatical towelheads, and we'll kill you with no more effort than it takes to toss a Koran in the fireplace. Those of you we even take the time to bury will probably take a mouthful of barbecue pork to your graves.
  46. I get the feeling some misunderstand US.
    Its not that we hate those that are different, and its not as tho were weak, or slow to come quickly to action.
    Its more like being misunderstood that we wont defend ourselves here or abroad, and supposedly WE are the robots.
    Its those that hate US that have much to fear, not the contrary
  47. Anonymous said:
    When is man going to finally understand, this is all bullshit!

    War, Religion, Borders, all just ***, sometimes I honestly just feel like its utterly ******* pointless, ******* stupid dumb f#cknuts spouting *** about my country is bigger than your country, my religion says you are a dog, by ******* penis shaped missile is pointed at your balls, ******* stupid dumb ass f#ckwits with their damn penis size inferiority complexes, I so ******* wish all you f#ked up humans would all just *** the hell off and leave the rest of us normal compassionate caring for fellow humans, peace lovers to live in our own happy existence with out all of your f3cked up *** ruining our ******* paradise on this one single small ******* insignificant planet we call home and have no other EARTH!

    /rant over

    On topic, the pace of the world politics is definitely speeding up, one simply cannot stop thinking there is a end to all this coming soon!


    /gets moricon a couple of pills and a cold cloth for his head ...
  48. Getting back to the original topic at hand, it would appear as if relations between the US and Pakistan are at a crossroads. There is no doubt that "someone" within the Pakistani military, government or intelligence knew that bin Laden was living in that compound for 5-6 years. Not to mention the fact that it is in the middle of a military town. What I think will decide how things go in the coming months is how far up the chain of command the knowledge went. If it was someone(s) at the upper echelons of the Pakistani government that knew, I can see relations being completely severed.
Ask a new question

Read More

World News