FS: Treo 600 unlocked good price

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,tor.forsale.computers,ont.forsale,tor.buysell (More info?)

As in subject, mint condition with box, manuals, inserts, headset,
slip case, charger.

$650 please mail dietrich.heese.boutin@utoronto.ca
2
answers
Last reply
More about treo unlocked good price
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,tor.forsale.computers,ont.forsale,tor.buysell (More info?)

    On 2 Aug 2004 11:42:40 -0700, heeseboutin@yahoo.com (job) wrote:

    >As in subject, mint condition with box, manuals, inserts, headset,
    >slip case, charger.
    >
    >$650 please mail dietrich.heese.boutin@utoronto.ca

    Testimonal (unsolicited from Dietrich)

    I bought a Tungsten W, unlocked, from Dietrich a year ago. The phone worked
    perfectly (within the limitaitons of the dub-ya), and still works to this
    day.

    Despite minor snags, he was diligent in making sure everything was ironed
    out.

    I have no incentive to do so, but thought it would benefit y'all to know
    there's at least one honest seller on USENET.

    I'm not Dietrich, and you can drop me an e-mail at (convert three to 3)
    johnbartleythree{at}yahoo{daht}com and I'll send you my phone number,
    should you wish to speak further about this.

    John Bartley, K7AAY
    Oak Grove, Oregon, USA

    --
    John Bartley K7AAY http://celdata.cjb.net
    This post quad-ROT-13 encrypted; reading it violates the DMCA.

    > Testimonal (unsolicited from Dietrich)
    >
    > I bought a Tungsten W, unlocked, from Dietrich a year ago. The phone worked
    > perfectly (within the limitaitons of the dub-ya), and still works to this
    > day.
    >
    > Despite minor snags, he was diligent in making sure everything was ironed
    > out.
    >
    > I have no incentive to do so, but thought it would benefit y'all to know
    > there's at least one honest seller on USENET.
    >
    > I'm not Dietrich, and you can drop me an e-mail at (convert three to 3)
    > johnbartleythree{at}yahoo{daht}com and I'll send you my phone number,
    > should you wish to speak further about this.

    I second that. I bought a Sony Clie UX50 from Dietrich a few weeks ago.
    No hitches, except he thought twice about accepting paypal :-) .. He was
    nice enough to deliver the PDA to me whithin an hour of payment.

    Cheers,

    Sammy

Rogers AT&T Gaming Headsets Cases Computers Fido Treo Internet Service Providers